Healthy 39-Year-Old Dies Waiting For Coronavirus Test Results

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't actually say that young people should be panicked I'm talking about the whole phenomenon itself is serious. I can't take clowns posturing about how fearless they are. You do realise thst some young people can have underlying health issues we don't even know about that could have us very weak from it? These seemingly healthy young people including a nurse are very impacted by it :stopitslime:

'Fit and healthy' 36-year-old UK nurse in intensive care with coronavirus
Coronavirus felt like the devil was in my body, fit mum, 28, warns

If that is her...she isn't fit at all.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are playing dumb but I’ll play along.

When did I say I was confused?
Why is it a newborn in the pic?

Answer that first before you tell me I’m confused.

A lot of people only read the title breh. It’s proven that articles sensationalize the title to draw eyes. Usually the author of the article doesn’t even write the title.

Stating that a 12 year old girl has coronavirus and is on a ventilator is alarming. Especially when everyone has been saying kids are basically immune to it. It leads one to believe she was perfectly health is she’s on a ventilator cause of corona.

So if you only care about headlines you will not take into account that she has PNEUMONIA that kills kids, never mind corona. That is unless you read the whole article, which you’d be surprised most people don’t.

The title could of easily been phrased “12 yr old has pneumonia and now corona but she is in stable condition”.

Then to add to that, they give you all that grey area info then say they can’t give you the total breakdown of her situation, why?

You are still typing a bunch of nothing. You have not stated at any point that the story was false. You have not stated the the girl was not 12. You have not stated that she does not have coronavirus and you have not stated that she is not on respirator. You just sound like a dumb ass who is fugging confused about a news story. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are still typing a bunch of nothing. You have not stated at any point that the story was false. You have not stated the the girl was not 12. You have not stated that she does not have coronavirus and you have not stated that she is not on respirator. You just sound like a dumb ass who is fugging confused about a news story. Go be stupid somewhere else.
:mjtf: Did you read any of my posts? None of it had to do with me being confused.

You basically changed my points and now you are arguing w/ yourself.

Nice try. You’re amusing, keep it up. I’d give you some coli cash if I could.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Did you read any of my posts? None of it had to do with me being confused.

You basically changed my points and now you are arguing w/ yourself.

Nice try. You’re amusing, keep it up. I’d give you some coli cash if I could.

You are a very confused person. Some day I hope that you are able to overcome the obstacles that block your vision.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Exactly.

Real motherfukkas who are on their fitness shyt 5-6x a week would take one look at her and see that she was just a regular person who probably wasn’t this physical specimen of fitness that her :flabbynsick: made her out to be

Running a 10k once back in 2016 doesn’t mean you’re “healthy”.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Real motherfukkas who are on their fitness shyt 5-6x a week would take one look at her and see that she was just a regular person who probably wasn’t this physical specimen of fitness that her :flabbynsick: made her out to be

Running a 10k once back in 2016 doesn’t mean you’re “healthy”.

Bet she ran 1K and walked the rest.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Bet she ran 1K and walked the rest.

probably.

even running 1 mile would kill most of these people.

We are letting flabby and sick people decide what’s “healthy” and now that a few a dying then the consensus is to scoop any death during this time under the virus umbrella.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You can tell she's obese just from looking at her the head shot. Are they calling anyone under the age of 40 with no chronic disease "fit and healthy" now?:patrice:

Areema-Nasreen-2377518.jpg