Hebrew Israelite videos

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone with a degree in biological anthropology would probably leave all of these guys in tears.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah white man is the devil isn't about color:rudy:

Do you think the Bible says African-American, European, and Puerto Ricans? Everyone has a biblical nationality, and Edom (the white race) is Satan's hand on Earth. If you want to get mad at that, you're mad at God.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bible focuses on Semitic peoples. Europeans(whites) are not a Semitic group of people. I love Wu-Tang as much as the next guy but there is no way Edomites are white Europeans. Anthropologically impossible.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bible focuses on Semitic peoples. Europeans(whites) are not a Semitic group of people. I love Wu-Tang as much as the next guy but there is no way Edomites are white Europeans. Anthropologically impossible.

Okay, so then who are the Edomites? And please don't say you don't know because if you state it's not whites, then you have to have an actual answer.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ How does this disprove that Semitic people are culturally, linguistically and biologically different than White Europeans. Where is your proof that the Edomites share the same DNA as say, the Irish?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ How does this disprove that Semitic people are culturally, linguistically and biologically different than White Europeans. Where is your proof that the Edomites share the same DNA as say, the Irish?

How does it disprove it? I didn't say that it did. White people are Semitic. I think you're caught up on what science today say Semitic people are as opposed to what the Bible states.