Hector Camacho had ring outfits out the ass!

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
As a little kid, the character aspect of Macho got me into boxing, even more so than Tyson.
I was into the Ultimate Warrior as a kid so when I seen a boxer coming to the ring similar to Jimmy Snuka, Macho Man (Randy Savage) and Ultimate Warrior it caught my attention. I'm glad it did.

:to: RIP Macho Man

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
As a little kid, the character aspect of Macho got me into boxing, even more so than Tyson.
I was into the Ultimate Warrior as a kid so when I seen a boxer coming to the ring similar to Jimmy Snuka, Macho Man (Randy Savage) and Ultimate Warrior it caught my attention. I'm glad it did.

:to: RIP Macho Man
Tjat nikkas costumes were imaginitive as shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
we saw camacho macho chilling in jimmy bronx cafe, he had ladies with him and couple kings popping drinks n shyt. I went to him to get a photo and autograph and spoke about the fight that happened, holy v bowe. My man, had 2 big fat bags of cocaine and a fukkin gat resting on his jaxon style hat, proper G shyt. And what is more bugged out he had a fukking chick giving him head right there and then , only a cloth from the table was covering their shyt..hahahaha. man there was another time when he was just wilding and not fighting as a prof, he was more calmer and sobre, he was rapping to a Pun song. what a guy!

I have more stories about him ..let me get a drink..

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
we saw camacho macho chilling in jimmy bronx cafe, he had ladies with him and couple kings popping drinks n shyt. I went to him to get a photo and autograph and spoke about the fight that happened, holy v bowe. My man, had 2 big fat bags of cocaine and a fukkin gat resting on his jaxon style hat, proper G shyt. And what is more bugged out he had a fukking chick giving him head right there and then , only a cloth from the table was covering their shyt..hahahaha. man there was another time when he was just wilding and not fighting as a prof, he was more calmer and sobre, he was rapping to a Pun song. what a guy!

I have more stories about him ..let me get a drink..
a drink at 8:30 in the morning? :wtf: