Hell on earth is being passionate surrounded by zombies (buffalo ny is hell on earth)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I feel like an alien here. These people are weird. You don't even notice it until u really awaken, like "how the fukk do y'all live like this"? "u do know there's a totally better way a life waiting somewhere else ? right?"Ill be gone forreal this time in less then a week. I wont give where I'm moving to. Do it took me a while to work it out but its done. I trying to follow my dreams, fukk settling...man I rather die before I accept my fate as a fukking buffalo nikka that work a low wage job....NEVER!

What are the options for a black man? extreme racism, jail, poverty, death, min wage, ugly women? If u survive all of that, eventually youll lose your mind and walk around aimlessy downtown, begging white people for change. If that isnt bad enough, its being gentrified now, and the hopless is about to get hopelesser. @Sagat notice this in pittsburg. Black men are totally trapped in hell .

But these people are zombies, walking around aimlessly with no hope, no passion, no charisma....its like they're living just to die. My family history is nikkas living on the eastside their whole lives, never leaving. Downtown is their vacation. They just work low wage jobs and do that for a long period of time.

To me that's fukking insane, and when u bring it up...they look at u like you're crazy. That's indoctrination 101. Their spirit is gone, they're shells that have accepted their fate. How do anybody accept that fate? How can u not want to travel the world? Be free? Do it big? like man fukk that...I'm not staying here and rotting. Ill come back and save them like Harriet Tubman I guess but I'm not going down with them.

This place is totally hell on earth. Poverty, Racism, No opportunities...and the Woman are butt ugly and void of personality. Our options in Buffalo are racist white woman, dusty fat white woman and thots with ratchet shytty tats and multiple kids. Ewww...I want a clean woman., that LOOK LIKE A WOMAN!!!! THAT SMELL LIKE A WOMAN!!! THAT ACT LIKE A WOMAN!!! and not a fukking man impersonating a woman. bytch talk to u for what? Yeah I'm stuck up, and yeah i do think I'm better then u...so the fukk what. I don't want to settle with that. fukk outta here man...not me, I'm simply not doing it man...nope

All the black men that survived jail or death...that aren't mentally gone are docile and defeated. They just don't give a fukk anymore. They pretend nothing bad exist. This place drives u to that. It breaks u down so much, u don't even give a fukk anymore. All your passion is gone

They tried to break me down, but my passion only intensified. Now im like an alien. I actually walk and talk with a spirit. Ppl look at me like "this guy must not be from around here" Buffalo is rated for the worst fashion, 1 of the worst economy's and a top 3 miserable city.

"if u can make it in New York u can make it anymore" yeah right...fukk outta here. NYC actually got opportunities. In buffalo u can a fukking genius and never make it no where. I feel like god blessed me to have me still passionate and not ever give up or fall off.

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Outside of the Bills, you gotta be the biggest loser in Buffalo. All you do is complain about the "white man" this and that. You can't get any women, you quit your last job as a cashier, you don't have any secondary education and it's somehow Buffalos' fault.

Your sad and depressed at your own fault. Grow up and take responsibility and accountability for being in the situation your in. If you spent as more time educating yourself, learning a trade and actually doing something with your life rather than trying to earn 100K daps on the coli, you probably would be out of Buffalo. Stop with the sob story threads and be a man and do something with your life.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If you coming to NYC let me know. I will hook you up with what I can.

It's not paradise here but there's a hell of a lot more opportunity than up there in CAC central.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breh you're more of a bytch than a bytch. All you do is fukking complain and whine and make depressing ass threads. You need to go see your doctor, tell that nikka to prescribe you some Lithium and get over yourself.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Breh you're more of a bytch than a bytch. All you do is fukking complain and whine and make depressing ass threads. You need to go see your doctor, tell that nikka to prescribe you some Lithium and get over yourself.

Easy for you to say when it doesn't even snow down there and there's Women with fat asses and slim waists just walking around all year round, easy as hell too just need an Oz of herb, 2 shots of liquor and a motel. :shaq2:

fukk outta here breh you got no place talking about Northeast challenges :camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why is he comparing Buffalo to New York City?? Those are completely different worlds. And if you moving to NY you better get on your grind as soon as you touchdown in the city. Can't be crying and posting on The Coli all day.