Hell Razah EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW on “El Raziel”Album, Easter 2015

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
photo-2.jpg

For those of you who don’t know, Hell Razah/ Heaven Razah (Wu-Tang Clan/ Sunz of Man/ Hell Razah Music, Inc./ Ghetto Govt Movement/ GGO Ghetto Govt Officialz President) will be releasing his album entitled “El Raziel” this Easter 2015.

In 2012, Razah released “Living After Death” to iTunes and was his first release since his brain aneurysm in 2010. In October 2014, new Hell Razah music was released by Dr. G on “The Coalition Album” and is available for purchase via iTunes, and various Hell Razah Music, Inc/ GGO mix tape projects have been released for the past few years via Dat Piff and other mix tape sites. Although still in recovery, “El Raziel” marks the beginning of a long series of upcoming/ unheard Hell Razah/ Heaven Razah projects. So I decided to sit down once again with the man behind the movement.

hell_razah_-_inaguration_2015_front_cover.jpg

QTP: Good afternoon Razah Rubiez

RAZAH: Good afternoon, Wingz Up, Halo

QTP: First things, first. How are you? How are you feeling?

RAZAH: I am feeling blessed. I am much better then how I was when I first got home. I’m getting stronger, faster and way more independent.

QTP: Raz, there has been a lot of things said about you during the past few years, in regards to your recovery and your music. Your fans have speculated that much like 2Pac, you have tons of unheard music and the exact opposite has been speculated. Folks have said you don’t have any music, you can’t rap anymore and one of the nastiest comments I saw was someone actually said you were dead. You want to shed some light on that?

RAZAH: Actually, I did die. I died and came back. I wasn’t finished with my Father’s work so He sent me back. Those same people that say things about me, will be the first one’s online ready to buy the new stuff when it comes out.

QTP: So how much unreleased music is there and when will it start being released?

RAZAH: The Raziel album will be released Easter 2015. The rest will be released in the right season. There’s a season for everything. I was always on my own time, and my own money. While people wanted to hang out at clubs, I was working on my music.

QTP: Can we please address the “Razah can’t rap” nonsense? Can you still rap and is it the way you used to?

RAZAH: I rap even better. There was a time I couldn’t even talk. I have a new style and delivery that’s different, but even if I still couldn’t talk, I’d still be rapping better then half these arrogant failure ego maniacs out here.

QTP: Amen LOL. So what kind of music is on Raziel? What can your fans expect?

RAZAH: There will be some old style, some new style. I wasn’t afraid to conceptually experiment. There’s also a lot of soul on this album meaning vibes of the songs and topics. Pretty much street spiritual radio music. There’s a lot of prophecy on this album. Raziel will be distributed through Empire.

QTP: For those that aren’t familiar with your forever concept changing and characters, can you break down the Hell/Heaven Razah concept and concept behind the name Raziel?

RAZAH: Hell Razah released an album called “The Renaissance Child”. The word Renaissance means “re-birth”. The re-birth of Hell Razah was Heaven Razah. Then Heaven Razah transforms into an angel and the angel’s name is El Raziel, which means “the messenger of God”. That defines the music.

QTP: Which concept mode are you in right now? Which do you identify the most with?

RAZAH: Heaven Razah. He see’s everything before it happens.

QTP: Over the next few years when your music continues to drop, which concept will we hear music from? Which character will it be?

RAZAH: It will be all three in one.

QTP: What does that mean?

RAZAH: It’s just me, myself, and I.

QTP: *laughs* I don’t even know what to think about that Rubiez. Let’s move on, you recently released a 60+ track mix tape (hosted by DJ Flipcyide) which is pretty much unheard of. What was it and why?

RAZAH: I’ve been held back for so long, I was able to stack so much music. Now I’m at a point where I can actually release it. The mix tape was called the GGO Inauguration 2015. There’s a lot of phony emcees out there and the people need to elect real emcees. If you want to keep real hip-hop alive? You have to elect real lyrical emcees.

QTP: Why 60+ tracks though?

RAZAH: I wanted to take mix tapes to the next level.

QTP: I think you already did that and now have gone beyond. It’s been said that GGO mix tapes are better than most people’s albums LOL. How does that make you feel?

RAZAH: We work hard enough for that. It makes me feel good because we work hard and it’s not like we’re making up some fairy tale.

QTP: From when you first started the GGO concept way back in the early 2000’s with your brother Tray, to what it is now that you have clothing, toys, and community outreach happening all over the globe in the name of your legacy how in the world does that make you feel?

RAZAH: It makes me feel good. I know that God hears and answers my prayers. These are things I prayed for in private and He rewarded me openly.

QTP: You recently launched a web site.

RAZAH: Yes, hellrazahdigital.com I wanted to make it easy for people to find what I was doing, and who is involved with me and who is not.

QTP: You have new unheard music out. For those that don’t know, what projects have you appeared on recently?

RAZAH: The Dr. G “Coalition Album” (on iTunes), GGO USA Volume 3 “Election Day” has an unheard track and some new remixes, Judah Priest “The Dark Ages” album (on iTunes), and Domingo “Same game, new rules” album (on iTunes).

QTP: Besides “El Raziel”, will there be any other major projects coming out in 2015?

RAZAH: The GGO Album is going to drop later this year.

QTP: Is there anything else that you want your fans & supporters to know?

RAZAH: They can log on to my website hellrazahdigital.com and get the toys, clothing, and all of the mix tapes.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad to hear dude made it through that shyt and has recovered.

Always respected his style and message.

We have a mutual friend and I always heard he's areally good dude.