HELL wrong wit dis nikka..dababy on cam assaulting hotel worker

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn why he always resort to violence :mjlol:He gonna learn that some shyt you got to just let go and ignore it. He can't always be fighting especially when he got a real career ahead of him with this music shyt.

At the same time people are annoying too and if he asked breh not to record him then he is in the right.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This nikka just going around the world beating people up like he in Tekken?

He making big boy money and doing dumbshyt

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Y’all said this about him in 2018 and he’s still here

Nobody on this site mentioned DaBaby before November 2018. If you dig deep enough, maybe you can find a Coli thread on him from early '18, but th it would only be one thread; I want to say somebody mentioned him and the diaper shyt at some point, but that actually occurred in '17...

nikka was not a topic of conversation anywhere on this website before 14 months ago, let's not pretend cats were saying he wouldn't last in '18. When people on here started talking about him, they immediately began talking about how gangsta he was via the Atlanta and Walmart incidences. Everybody was on his nuts...

For the record, I'm part of the crowd that wants him to keep the train rolling, cause all he doing is making it easier for Charlotte cats after him. But he at a point where you gotta stop doing stupid shyt....and his Stans not gonna like this, but he don't seem to realize that because he never really had to sit down, he ain't been parked or been through enough to balance his perspective...

If I ask a nikka not to snap me and my child, and I catch him doing it anyway, what benefit does it do me to run over there and rough him up? The same point can be proven by asking both mine and hotel security/hotel management to get at dude, cause him to lose his job, etc. What exactly am I trying to prove by running over there and putting my hands on him?

Dudes on this site can't see the forest from the trees, it ain't about whether he really marked dude up or not. DaBaby is overcompensating because he goes extra trying to deal with everything with physical action. Cats who been around real g's would know that even real g's don't greet every situation with violence. People who think otherwise clearly have an imbalanced perception and are overcompensating for something...

nikkas not wrong for calling dude out for these corny displays of bravado, the problem is not enough people (fans, hip hop media and entertainers, people in his circle) around him are doing the same. I definitely don't agree with people saying throw him in jail, but he needs to grow up before he costs himself everything he worked for. He earned and worked his way to where he is, that same shyt can be taken away by poor decision making!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He's at least very lucky and smart enough to pick his fights well, or we'd have another dead rapper on our hands..

:snoop: