Hellblade 2, the Xbox Series X exclusive(that may come to PS5 one day) is only 8 hours long to 100%

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It seemed like Xbox complaint was that damn near every high profile exclusive from Sony was a cinematic third person game not that they made them at all. You take this most recent showcase and you had a cinematic 3rd person game, a 1st person action adventure game, a WRPG, and a civilization builder. Can't really say that's not a diverse lineup.

Yes every game being a first person pew pew game is much more diverse:russ:

With one movie game thrown into the mix

You see how stupid that sounds?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have video of a 6 hour Playthrough. 3 of those hours are cutscenses. 3 are gameplay

Cutscenes don't change, so there's always 3 hours, so even if we push that 3 hours of gameplay to 5, that's still only 5 hours of gameplay breh.

For you to say the 2-3 hours of gameplay number is wrong, cause QTE weren't counted, means that you are implying that there's hours worth of QTE in the game.

Any way you cut it, the game is short and limited as fukk. You can claim its still worth the money to you, but quit coming up with all these deflections about the length of the game. It is what it is:manny:

:russ: I was thinking the same shyt

these dudes splitting hairs, trying to argue the exact time and shyt, when the point is the game is short and full of cutscenes

I mean wtf is "walking during conversations". is that really compelling gameplay? it sounds like a slightly interactive cutscene

:laff:

Xbots have come full circle :laff:
This even worse the bytch walking having conversations with herself and now they praising this same shyt :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My big sis shouldve never put you in public schools and put you in a private like our mamma told her

:snoop:
And you should've just stick with supplying your sole, blind faith in the MCU instead of pretending you game like that. Now you outchea looking like a fool, supporting two dying entertainment divisions. Sucks to be you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:

Xbots have come full circle :laff:
This even worse the bytch walking having conversations with herself and now they praising this same shyt :wow:
Who praised this game?

You guys make up your own stories as always.

Last couple weeks about 5 threads have been made on this game, ZERO of them where me or anyone “praising this game”

This game is a short movie game like the rest of them.

The ultimate irony is that yall would be drooling over yourselves if this was a sony exclusive just like you did with The order.

But now all of you have to pretend you don’t like what has been your favorite genre of game cause it’s coming out on xbox. :mjlol:

Just play it on gamepass i’m sure you will like it :cheers:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who praised this game?

Last couple weeks about 5 threads have been made on this game, ZERO of them where me or anyone “praising this game”

The ultimate irony is that yall would be drooling over yourselves if this was a sony exclusive just like you did with The order.

But now all of you have to pretend you don’t like what has been your favorite genre of game cause it’s coming out on xbox. :mjlol:

:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who praised this game?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes every game being a first person pew pew game is much more diverse:russ:

With one movie game thrown into the mix

You see how stupid that sounds?
2 of 4 games were first person. 1 was 3rd person and 1 is a civilization builder. 50% is suddenly 100%? You see how stupid that sounds?