Help me become less superficial, brehs

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
So I've had this problem since the beginning but only just realizing it after breaking up with my last girl

My problem is, that I only go for the most physically attractive females with the nicest bodies and sexiest outfits and don't take her personality into account. Then I'm looking stupid and wondering wtf happened when the relationship dies.

I'm not saying that I want to settle but I need advice brehs!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh,

You need to determine what you want in your next relationship.

If you're opening yourself up to a simple presumed short term relationship where it's about fun for the most part - than you need to stop becoming so distraught about the end result and enjoy the good times you will have.

If you're opening yourself up to something with more substance and with a long-term focus in which you truly want someone you could enjoy being around outside of when your dikk is hard - breh, you need to become more social in groups and circles that really share you interests of you need to consider those women who make you feel comfortable and good as fukk when you're around them. Then, you can determine who, w/ personality and the closest to the physical attributes that you can't compromise on, you should decide to really focus on and court.

Abandon the IG reality as much as possible. That shyt isn't real, breh.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So I've had this problem since the beginning but only just realizing it after breaking up with my last girl

My problem is, that I only go for the most physically attractive females with the nicest bodies and sexiest outfits and don't take her personality into account. Then I'm looking stupid and wondering wtf happened when the relationship dies.

I'm not saying that I want to settle but I need advice brehs!

find a girl you are normally no attracted to
fyck her a few times
hang out with her
continue to fyck
continue to hang out

you will condition yourself to enjoy hanging out with less attractive females. It's like desensitizing your dyck. :manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

I'm not saying that I want to settle but I need advice brehs
!

The real problem is YOU. If you are attracted to those type of females then deal with only those type of females BUT handle it accordingly. If she is banging but has the personality of oatmeal DO NOT PLAN long term goals with her. Do not impregnate, move in or marry because you know nothing long term will happen. Smash for a bit then dash.

Honestly you are setting yourself up for failure. Unless she was fat and lost weight most American women that have tittys, ass & A good looking face are usually problematic. Usually their personality is what separates pretty women from each other.