help me expose my ex gf

Daps
Well I'm surprised if that wasn't the dude, why didn't the facebook dude tell us who this guy really was? Wouldn't that be the reasonable thing to do?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sfuentes122190 cars, boating, football, working out

Homie look at what she said... she said orginally that those other pics werent hers ... didnt she say she meet the op on a dating site? Isnt this a dating site here

:noah:

:russ: man fuk it am join the ratcetness IDK who the fuk to believe , i decided to put her # (the one which dude posted ) into facebook and sure enough her profile comes up, its pics of the girl you posted, the one she is denying to be

long story short yes , that is her in the pics you posted.

to add a twist to this whole thing the girl looks NOTHING like the pics of the girl he posted

:bryan: this thread is becoming too much @bk ,rafter this jawn breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamnotyou

Banned
Daps
Well I'm surprised if that wasn't the dude, why didn't the facebook dude tell us who this guy really was? Wouldn't that be the reasonable thing to do?

Maybe @diverselikebeats is the greatest troll of all time... maybe you thought you had it figured out but you didnt... maybe just maybe you should realize that hoe was a hamburger and she deserved to be exposed with her pof...:lolbron:

Daps
:stopitslime: she is in jax .. didnt you listen to the voice messages.. her area code might be 631 but shes in jax fl... why do you think she stopped posting?

no i didn't read the whole thing. haha.

but that does not look like the girl in the OP. She was hotter. Unless he used a fake pic?

OH shyt IT'S GONE. I didn't know. No it's not her. :snoop:

Do a google image search and you can see the pics.

One of them leads to some woman's traveling dating site??? http://www.misstravel.com/

cook

Banned
Daps
:russ: man fuk it am join the ratcetness IDK who the fuk to believe , i decided to put her # (the one which dude posted ) into facebook and sure enough her profile comes up, its pics of the girl you posted, the one she is denying to be

to add a twist to this whole thing the girl looks NOTHING like the pics of the girl he posted

i was about to earlier when i opened this thread up, but then i saw these new developments....but i think you're right, time to hang this one up

#rafters

Last edited:

Iamnotyou

Banned
Daps

:why: :damn: