Help me understand.. Why do females get on dating apps and post their kids?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just really hopped back into the dating scene…

so I’m on FB dating, not really expecting much, and notice a lot of single mothers on these things will post multiple pictures of their kids and some will probably ONLY have pictures of their kids, and it’s like wtf?

Are you looking for someone that attracted to your kid(s)?

Are you putting your kids on their to let men know you got kids?

I know they’re looking for a baby daddy and they want the world to know they got children but I just don’t understand the LOGIC of putting your kids and family on a dating site

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Expanding on this

I find it very weird that a lot of these IG eye candy chicks post pics of their kids on the same page they post half naked pics on

Is the plan to have the same dudes who watching you twerk in lingerie to watch your kids play basketball

:dwillhuh:

I seen Meg da stallion post about her grandmother dying next 3 posts are her shaking ass

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expanding on this

I find it very weird that a lot of these IG eye candy chicks post pics of their kids on the same page they post half naked pics on

Is the plan to have the same dudes who watching you twerk in lingerie to watch your kids play basketball

:dwillhuh:
Was just having this convo. Shorty strip & got an only fans she promo on her page. At the same time posting her kids :scust: