Help.Where in Chicago can I get a haircut -5/27

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Clubs: Boutique, Vintage, Excalibur (mix crowd but mainly white might find you a pawg),
V live, Geisha Lounge, Dragon Fly

Just Dont go to Zentra or Green Dolphin unless you looking for ratchet shyt to go down.

Love Excalibur and Geisha Lounge. Geisha is the GOAT spot for college students. Zentra is decent....certain nights it be hella latinos there though.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Clubs: Boutique, Vintage, Excalibur (mix crowd but mainly white might find you a pawg),
V live, Geisha Lounge, Dragon Fly

Just Dont go to Zentra or Green Dolphin unless you looking for ratchet shyt to go down.

Boutique name got changed tho. V live is white as hell unless its a special event or after party.

The Shrine is dope tho. Funky Buddah is a nice spot..and Wicker Park area got some stuff if you can deal with hipsters.

Green Dolphin was the place to be a few years ago.....same with Zentra.

Redno5 ratchet but I walked in there a few months back and it was flooded with women like :ohhh: Dont go to Victor Hotel tho..its small and close at like 1:30 :snoop:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Love Excalibur and Geisha Lounge. Geisha is the GOAT spot for college students. Zentra is decent....certain nights it be hella latinos there though.

What night was that? Went there on a Saturday and the scenery was hood!

The first and last time I went to Zentra it was a hot mess. Bunch of folks from the Westside (no offense) acting a fool to Rick Ross "Blowing Money Fast". Chicks dancing with their shoes off and broken bottles on the floor. Bootleg ass VIP they got which is small as hell. Never again.

Not originally from Chicago so my friends thought it was a joke to take me there to break me in to Chicago.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The white women in this city are mostly transplants from places like Iowa, michigan, or the burbs so there interactions with blacks are limited, not racist. You have to venture into neighborhoods like wrigleyville and lincoln park to get with them and if your not into the frat boy bro scene then its not worth it. And the river north area is filled with gold diggers and geriatric tricks. Some good, diverse quality spot to meet women of all races are chill spots like the buddha lounge and the wit. But if your looking to meet pawgs without feeling/looking totally out of place its hard.

this is true. I never messed with any white broad that lived in the city. either they stayed wayyyy out in the burbs or I got down with them when I was in college.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
SMH @ waiting one hour to get pizza at Gino's. Another hot fukking day so is Lansing OK?

What are you doing in lansing? If you want to check out malls, head to woodfield, skokie, gurnee, or crestwood

dude's out in river oaks :laff:

man ain't shyt poppin in crestwood. I lived out there for a couple years. gurnee is damn near in wisconsin. who wants to drive up there.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No prob, fam...anytime:win:. I hear you on Gino's if you don't like deep dish, i forgot to tell you to go to Al's for a Italian beef (pause), but you can't do it all in one weekend....hit me next time you are planning to visit, and i'll help your itinerary, it's nothing my dude. by the way, YES Latinas are our finest product. They aren't ALL winners, but if you know where to go:stylin:

have him go up by humboldt park if he wanna see the ricans. of course we all know it gets hot up there too :snoop:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
dude's out in river oaks :laff:

man ain't shyt poppin in crestwood. I lived out there for a couple years. gurnee is damn near in wisconsin. who wants to drive up there.

Right i was about to say what Mall is in Crestwood? Its just a regular strip with Best Buy and isht like that.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
What night was that? Went there on a Saturday and the scenery was hood!

The first and last time I went to Zentra it was a hot mess. Bunch of folks from the Westside (no offense) acting a fool to Rick Ross "Blowing Money Fast". Chicks dancing with their shoes off and broken bottles on the floor. Bootleg ass VIP they got which is small as hell. Never again.

Not originally from Chicago so my friends thought it was a joke to take me there to break me in to Chicago.

I went 2 weekends ago. It was a mixed crowd but latinos were in there like :dj2:

I hate when women take their heels off in the club. If you can't dance in heels at the club why wear them?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right i was about to say what Mall is in Crestwood? Its just a regular strip with Best Buy and isht like that.

crestwood is good for movies,..

although,..i say fukk crestwood and go to the club movie theatre on roosevelt.

during the day skeets should go to chestnut street off of michigan avenue.

on wednesday,..i say buddha.

yet my housemate is usually a fixture at exedus ii.

personally i am so sick of the weak women output in up north clubs.

i am about to get me a new job, a new ride and just go to the hood south suburb spots for a xhamge of pace.

on sunday skeets should go to shrine, for reggae.

other than that,..just enjoy downtown skeets.

chicago really isn't that great since john john monopoly isn't,...doing parties, anymore.

or i just haven't been hip to his parties from being purposefully out of the loop.

art barr
art barr