Help with Student grants and scholarships?

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need all the help i can get for any amount of aid. I'm aware of the vast scholarships, but it's just too much of a cluster to find ones that can really help me. I'm majoring in business (either finance or business) and minoring in music.

Last edited:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
I need all the help i can get for any amount of aid. I'm aware of the vast scholarships, but it's just too much of a cluster to find ones that can really help me. I'm majoring in business (either fiance or business) and minoring in music.

2014-09-29-DSC02259-thumb.JPG

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Start with fasfa and see what grants you qualify for. And research the grants that are specific to your state, major, ethnicity, etc.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Choose a junior college with a transfer program to a State University and fill out your FAFSA online at FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid and see how much you're eligible for in Pell Grants and Stafford loans.

Talk with an advisor and browse online and see what kind of internships they have available for you. I'd strongly recommend getting involved with an internship so you don't get left out there with an associates or bachelors and no job.

It might be more advantageous to just get a little bs job for a couple months to pay for a certification, and then have a career in that while you get yourself ready for school. College is really for people trying to get into management/supervisory positions in their field.

You're gonna get into debt going to school. No escape. No offense, but if you were gonna get a scholarship you wouldn't be on the coli asking this shyt. And aint enough grants in America to totally pay for college. You have to either get a cert in your field and start working while studying towards a degree, or get down with an internship early to guarantee job placement upon graduation.

There's a lotta other shyt but, shyt, you have Google at your fingertips. Look on Monster.com at the job availability in your area for the degree and/or cert you wanna attain and go from there. That'll tell you what schools you want to attend and all that. And if you can, get with a fraternity.