Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck most likely done with DC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Streets is done:mjcry:

I mean he actually plays Superman well even if visually he looks nothing like him and was used horribly on the show but yeah, he has his inflections and mannerism and little things but visually doesnt look like him.

I can’t even front..... I haven’t even seen a lot of him or his portrayal as Superman other than his debut ep where there was a lot of “what’s up CUZ” “oh that’s my CUZ” “CUZ this CUZ that”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Not trynna be funny but I’ve never heard white people refer to their cousins as CUZ, so that kinda took me out it a bit

Martha

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can’t even front..... I haven’t even seen a lot of him or his portrayal as Superman other than his debut ep where there was a lot of “what’s up CUZ” “oh that’s my CUZ” “CUZ this CUZ that”

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Not trynna be funny but I’ve never heard white people refer to their cousins as CUZ, so that kinda took me out it a bit

Martha

He had a lot of the natural mannerisms that Superman should have (Like arriving and shaking civilians and officals hands and his banter with Jimmy as well as being on the phone with Perry and Lois was very Comic book Clark Kent)
He just looks like a fan film version of Superman thats all but I think he may have even overachieved

teacher

All Star
Daps
DC needs to release static shock movie especially if the miles animated movie is popping and it looks pretty decent IMO

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
They should just trash everything. And start over with super man fighting doomsday. Cut to Superman’s death. Then pick up the story line from the comics . The four supermen.
Steel
Cyborg
Super boy
Eradicator
Then introduce new heroes through the battle at coast city. Green lanterns home.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
They should just trash everything. And start over with super man fighting doomsday. Cut to Superman’s death. Then pick up the story line from the comics . The four supermen.
Steel
Cyborg
Super boy
Eradicator
Then introduce new heroes through the battle at coast city. Green lanterns home.
Then they would be able to do spin offs for Netflix series with each of the 4 supermen.
If I remember right. Each character had his own comic series after the whole return of Superman.