Here come the Clippers...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I wrote that after G2, and he was outplayed by Luka in the first two games...

Anyway, shout out to Kawhi, I'm still not sold on the Clippers and this thread was about them as a team. Utah is much more disciplined and stronger defensively, runs a more consistent offense with more consistent shooters and more consistent role players, so if LA makes it thru them I think I'll buy in. As it is, they likely won't survive making the same mistakes vs Utah they did vs Dallas...

As to your link and the suggestion Kawhi is one of the greatest playoff players ever, thats been going around lately and people (referencing your link and those who agre really gotta chill on that. He's one of the greatest playoff guys of the post-Jordan era. He's played in three Finals and his most scintillating performances have all come outside The Finals. Of his era he's not proven to be a greater postseason performer than Durant, and as of now is probably tied with Curry with a chance to push past him depending on how he ends this postseason...

Outside his era, come on. Mike, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Shaq, Dream, not only do all of these guys who played in multiple Finals have greater performances than any Kawhi Finals, who has also played in multiple Finals, these guys all have more playoff runs knocking shyt down----->Kawhi's playoff legacy to this point is winning FMVP as a role player; a strong '17 run until he got hurt; a stronger '19 run that he stayed healthy until the end for and started all this "Kawhi is GOAT level" shyt; and two great series vs a Mavs team the last two years in the first round...as if dozens of players throughout history haven't had scorching Rd1 series...

Those are the GOOD parts of his playoff legacy, I'm not even gonna mention the multiple negative parts of his playoff legacy that yall only wanna do with a select few---->bad playoff moments on here only matter if its Beard, Steph, or Bron. According to The Coli no one else ever had a weak playoff showing or deserves criticism for it...

So thats it, his playoff resume is not even CLOSE to being deserving of one of the greatest playoff performers ever....but, this was an epic performance vs Dallas this year seen by very few, and in his last few healthy playoffs he's creating a very strong trajectory to one day being considered an All-Timer in the money moments. He just doesn't have that skin in the game yet...

Conley questionable for game 1 if dude ain’t 100% this series Utah is DONE.then my dream of a cp3 vs clippers wcf would come true which will infuriate these coli clowns :ohlawd:

kahwi came through offensively all series & was hemmin luka tf up at the end of game 7 he had a great series ,you’re taking the tweet literally

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Conley questionable for game 1 if dude ain’t 100% this series Utah is DONE.then my dream of a cp3 vs clippers wcf would come true which will infuriate these coli clowns :ohlawd:

kahwi came through offensively all series & was hemmin luka tf up at the end of game 7 he had a great series ,you’re taking the tweet literally

Well not just the tweet, this has been on TV and other parts of social media since the Clips tied 2-2, there's been a lot of conversation about Kawhi as "one of the greatest in the playoffs ever" recently and its gaining momentum...

If anyone has ever really tracked my post history they know I hate the disregarding of NBA history, there's a lot of prison of the moment shyt like there aren't cats who put up great runs on a more consistent basis than Board Man...

So my comment was more a direct response to the sentiment getting outta hand, its resembling when he won it all in '19 and immediately you has nikkas on here and otherwise calling him a Top 10-15 player ever. Like cats gotta slow down, he's creating a nice legacy for himself especially since '17 or so but people get really hyperbolic with this particular player that they don't do for many others...

But for sure I agree with you I'm not sold on Utah at all. Just pointing out if LA sleepwalks to start the series with Utah, it'll be an L, Utah aint Dallas...

I want the Kawhi/Durant Finals we all anticipated but were cheated out of two years ago. Would be huge for The League, huge for two franchises who have never won shyt, and huge for two All-Time players who are still playing in the middle of their primes. So at this point with my favorites eliminated I'm going for LA/Kawhi, I just hope they know they can't pull this lazy shyt they started last series with!

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Here they come again, I guess...:russ:

This is the most hot and cold team I've ever seen in my life...
It's a flawed roster that can't overcome one of their big two not playing well (all the George no-shows).

When that happens it gets ugly - it's a shame they couldn't swing that trade for Lowry, that would've made them a heavy favorite out west and even healthy BK would've had a tough time putting them away.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Y’all see that Tranny commercial on TNT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is OP originally made this thread as a hedge in case we lost to the clips in the offs :mjlol:

who knew it’d be CP3 to get in the way of all this :lolbron: