"Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days"

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised by this fukkery....I am surprised that he is not trying to make Bigly an official adjective in the dictionary though.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
3092321-8137833942-giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reading this shyt is like damn this shyt is nightmare fuel.... :snoop: At first it sounds fine with the term limits for these politicians is ok but that's not gonna get passed period. too many rich white dudes in congress getting that lobbying money to give up their spots... :comeon:
But that number 8..... :why: Wtf man. when does it end with white people thinking these neighborhoods are in chaos. you know who's giving these people drugs and guns stop fukking with US and just end that shyt at the head!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
To be real, I have no sympathy for the illegal thing simply because America doesnt let black people into this country to even enjoy the American dream. Less Visas come out of the entire continent of Africa and the caribbean combined than the entire country of Mexico.
Funny thing Obama signed off to deport more black illegal immigrants afew months ago but nobody talks about that

Its hard to feel any sympathy

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
These farmers are going to lose so much money because nobody wants to pick their sh!t. These illegals are not making min wage but their getting theirs still

It should be a interesting watch

I know some legals pick but it's a hard back breaking job

shyts gonna be left rotting in the fields cause there won't be enough labor to pick it. Farmers are already having to deal with a labor shortage and that's without a great wall protecting America.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
shouldn't/wouldn't jobs returning offset this?

Then again, I don't see companies hiring for every role that was outsourced, if anything they'd probably just double peoples workloads with minor job creation.

Depends on which jobs you're talking about. Must manufacturing jobs ate actually automated these days (ie steel mills) and those aren't ever coming back.

India isn't quite the force it use to be in say 2004 with offshoring because they developed a pretty bad reputation with code quality. It will be interesting to see how trump deals with H1B visas workers within the tech industry (then again I personally doubt he even knows what that is)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
After reading this thread and the ignorant ass uninformed responses "This is not bad" "I like point B" ass responses... This is what you guys deserve.

Enjoy America.
agreed... Im half black & half mexican. :hubie:trump finna try to deport me just cus of who my family is.:wtb: and these nikkas cheerin him on like what the fukk? :dwillhuh:

shyts bout to go back to the 1920s for us latinos:snoop:

Mexican Repatriation - Wikipedia

The Mexican Repatriation (AKA Repatriation Movement) refers to a forced return to Mexico of people of Mexican descent from the United States between 1929 and 1936.[1][2] The mandate, carried out by American authorities, took place without due process.[3] The Immigration and Naturalization Service targeted Mexicans in California, Texas, and Colorado because of "the proximity of the Mexican border, the physical distinctiveness of mestizos, and easily identifiable barrios."[4] Studies have provided conflicting numbers for how many Mexicans were repatriated during the Great Depression, but estimates range from 500,000 to 2 million.[5][6] In 2005, the State of California passed an official "Apology Act" to those forced to relocate to Mexico, an estimated 1.2 million of whom were United States citizens.[7][8]

"Those who do not learn the past, are doomed to repeat it" :ufdup: