"Here Is What Donald Trump Wants To Do In His First 100 Days"

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt say that breh....my point is that its more innocent black people then criminal black people. these white cops already think we are all criminals so you think its better to give them the power to harass anyone of us that they want? Look at the bigger picture. How many black people murdered by police in the last 5 years were actually criminal?
You got these nikkaz who act like animals so they figure they're all animals... Sad but we need to separate blacks and nikkaz like white people separate themselves from white trash.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got these nikkaz who act like animals so they figure they're all animals... Sad but we need to separate blacks and nikkaz like white people separate themselves from white trash.
You right but it's not us that need to separate us from them. It's them that need to know how separate the criminals from us. See what I mean? They see the difference from them and white trash but they don't see the difference between us and black trash. They see us all the same and they treat us all as: guilty until proven innocent, which , will cause problems if they are allow to come in and freely presume that we all are trash. I don't know dude. If you feel like them policing us like that is beneficial then I probably can't change your mind. A policy like that could only work in a non bias community which basically mean today, it'll would never work

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right but it's not us that need to separate us from them. It's them that need to know how separate the criminals from us. See what I mean? They see the difference from them and white trash but they don't see the difference between us and black trash. They see us all the same and they treat us all as: guilty until proven innocent, which , will cause problems if they are allow to come in and freely presume that we all are trash. I don't know dude. If you feel like them policing us like that is beneficial then I probably can't change your mind. A policy like that could only work in a non bias community which basically mean today, it'll would never work
We should police our own community but people don't want to be the law because they feel it's not cool. We should have our own judge , lawyers, etc.. I don't know why people think it's cool to stay on the bottom.. nikkaz celebrate nikkaz coming home from jail more than they celebrate nikkaz getting a master degree . There's opportunity out there but people rather sit back and blame others instead of saying this is my shot.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should police our own community but people don't want to be the law because they feel it's not cool. We should have our own judge , lawyers, etc.. I don't know why people think it's cool to stay on the bottom.. nikkaz celebrate nikkaz coming home from jail more than they celebrate nikkaz getting a master degree . There's opportunity out there but people rather sit back and blame others instead of saying this is my shot.

I agree wholeheartedly brah. We have a inferiority complex that really fukks up our community. We as a people have been beaten down so bad that once we do get a leader, we ourselves berate them and tear them down. We really don't want any of us to succeed. That's why we don't have any leaders right now. Man I believe if MLK was to try to become the man he was today in this time, black people would tear his ass apart until he was nothing

Daps
i fukk with over half of that :ehh:
term limits on these criminals? thats what the fukk im talking about :salute:

His tax cuts only benefit the wealthiest 1% (i.e. not you) and how the hell is he going to pay for those tax cuts? Do you understand how taxes work? How is he going to pay for this multi billion dollar wall?

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan already shut the term limit s.hit down. It's not happening.

you know that he cant just do this shyt because he wants to, right :heh: theres this shyt called checks and balances

Except the republicans have the presidency, senate and congress. They can do a lot of damage.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His tax cuts only benefit the wealthiest 1% (i.e. not you) and how the hell is he going to pay for those tax cuts? Do you understand how taxes work? How is he going to pay for this multi billion dollar wall?

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan already shut the term limit s.hit down. It's not happening.

Except the republicans have the presidency, senate and congress. They can do a lot of damage.
then we should have nominated bernie. hillary was gonna do all the same shyt behind closed doors :heh:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I guarantee more Black folks would be for stop and frisk if these lazy police and government officials put more effort into distinguishing criminals from law biding citizens vs stereotyping

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I gotta say some shyt....don't give a fukk who likes it either.....

So to the smart-dumb nikkas who keep saying "a Trump presidency is what black ppl need" and "wake up call", you're a stupid ass nikka. No logical person punishes a whole group of people who haven't done anything wrong just to "prove a point". And i say punish because that's what a Trump presidency would be in terms of the judges he appoints, the DOJ he sets up, what he'd reverse/undo in terms of legislation, etc

That is typical smart-dumb nikka shyt. "We're getting what we deserve. Wake up call!"

You fakkits keep saying "4 years!!! Just 4 years!!!" A president doesn't disappear after four years because his JUDGES last until they die. Reagan appointed judges that have challenged Obama's actions. Did you know that, smart-dumb nikkas? :krs:Nah, you didn't. In 20 years, there will still be Obama appointed judges making rulings. 20 years, not 4.

You don't give a fascist "4 years" because you think it's funny or to "wake up" or punish other black people

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brehette, you might be stripping when Trump tanks the economy. :lupe:

He might even put black people in them FEMA camps too. But this is a dystopian future we living out.

I have a regular government job that may or may not be in jeopardy but my husband owns a few businesses and investments in real estate. I'll be okay. You stay outta jail and out the grave breh. Black men need to come together and be prepared to defend our communities.