Hero Picks Up $150K In Bag Accidentally Left On Lawn By ATM Delivery Workers In New Jersey

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
If I ever find any substantial money laying on the ground,

I'm quietly taking it home, calling NO ONE, :mjpls:

and I will cut a hole in my mattress and stuff all the money into it

should I feel bad for feeling like this? :lupe:

hell nah, :childplease:

not my fault they lost it

My question is you put the money in your mattress, then what? Using that money will have immediate suspicion from your bank. So you can't buy anything of substantial worth or deposit it because they will compare your overall income with the money deposited and notice it doesn't match.

The IRS does not fukk around.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is you put the money in your mattress, then what? Using that money will have immediate suspicion from your bank. So you can't buy anything of substantial worth or deposit it because they will compare your overall income with the money deposited and notice it doesn't match.

You have zero idea what your talking about, but that's good because that shows your not a criminal.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

a couple hundo k here and there is no biggie, i had a dream where I knewa guy who picked up 100k the last 2 months gambling, and his wife is a nurse, and he does nothing else. Theres ways to make things work :manny: now if you're spending like you got cam/jj watt money then yea uncle sam watching you. :ufdup:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Its 150K not 30 mil, stop thinking about a fast come up and think about all the things you buy with petty cash that if you added them all up would help you out substantially. You drop about 2 grand a year on gas, 4 grand a year on food and groceries, about a thousand on clothes, little shyt like hair cuts, movie tickets, etc.... All of that adds up and it doesnt involve you going to the bank.

Only a true idiot would go to the bank trying to deposit 150K.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Its 150K not 30 mil, stop thinking about a fast come up and think about all the things you buy with petty cash that if you added them all up would help you out substantially. You drop about 2 grand a year on gas, 4 grand a year on food and groceries, about a thousand on clothes, little shyt like hair cuts, movie tickets, etc.... All of that adds up and it doesnt involve you going to the bank.

Only a true idiot would go to the bank trying to deposit 150K.

Excatly it's 150k no need to sweat hiding that, just leave it in the bag and store it at your place. The money you make by means of work just save that and never touch it. Treat this money in the bag as disposable income. Rather than go to an ATM just go to the black bag everytime you need some cash.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Don't have jobs for a living brehs. :mjlol:

Daps

:dahell: Which is exactly why it's going in my mattress and not in my bank Nikka

I'll use it to buy stuff on the streets with cash

New TV from best buy :ahh:

Killer fall wardrobe with cash only purchases :ahh:

Buying nick nacks at the mall :ahh:

What you thought? That I was gonna go get a new car? :heh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

How in the hell if he purchase a product with cash, it will draw suspicion from his bank? And you keep talking about depositing money when the nikka clearly said hes gonna put it in his mattress, not bank account.