Heroic: Locals Form A Human Chain To Rescue A Woman Being Swept Away During A Flood In Maryland!

Daps

I legit sat here for a minute and debated if I should title it "Dumb ass bytch Almost Drowns in Flood After Refusing to Let Her Car Go, But White Knights Step In Once Again Relieving the Woman of ANY Personal Responsibility" :comeon:

But, nah I wouldn't say that :mjpls:

@ 1:17 "Get out of the car! It's already gone!":huhldup: She in dat bytch like :to:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I saw this on CNN this morning. They said the rain they got yesterday was on some "once every 1000 years" shyt :huhldup:
Plus the city where it happened is really hilly and steep so people were literally caught off guard by the rushing water. Glad they got that lady out though.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I saw this on CNN this morning. They said the rain they got yesterday was on some "once every 1000 years" shyt :huhldup:
Plus the city where it happened is really hilly and steep so people were literally caught off guard by the rushing water. Glad they got that lady out though.
Theres buildings that were destroyed in that area that been around since the 1700s