Herschel Walker has a SECRET SON?! After talking shyt about dead beat dads?! 😳...UPDATE. HE HAS A THIRD SECRET SON AND DAUGHTER🤣🤣🤣 😮 😯

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
He is a walking stereotype and hypocrite.

Lambasting the Black community for things that he has done. He has contributed to the problems in the community himself 🤣

White and Black conservatives are a joke. These people project an image and live like heathens.

How do you know he’s not taking care of or raising his kids :mjtf:

Hershel is one of the most famous Running Backs in the history of football :blessed:

Is he smart. Hell no. :mjlol:

But if you are gonna call him fraud don’t leave out the fake Pastor :manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How do you know he’s not taking care of or raising his kids :mjtf:

Hershel is one of the most famous Running Backs in the history of football :blessed:

Is he smart. Hell no. :mjlol:

But if you are gonna call him fraud don’t leave out the fake Pastor :manny:
It was reported some of the kids he's never met and it was a paternity suit for one of them. This isn't the hill to die on lol.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
hes pulled out of debates
This mush mouth c00n was always going to pull out the debates. I think he’s literally retarded, but still knows enough to understand the massive amount of embarrassment that would have came from Warnock working his ass on stage:russ:

Warnock would have probably asked him to say his ABC’s and his CTE would have made him rage out and attack the senator :dead:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
It was reported some of the kids he's never met and it was a paternity suit for one of them. This isn't the hill to die on lol.
“ It’s was reported? “ :childplease:
You guys would be in here tearing this accomplished black man down on Fathers Day :damn:! Hershey love them kids.

@Man On Fire and how is Warnock a “fake pastor”?

He’s a preacher who supports gay marriage and abortion.

Can’t do that breh

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
“ It’s was reported? “ :childplease:

He’s a preacher who supports gay marriage and abortion.

Can’t do that breh
Where in the bible does it say you can't support abortion? In fact in the new testament it makes zero mention of abortion at all so how do Christians know what position to take? The new testament is also very clear about things such as divorce but yet we see these preachers getting divorced every day. Should he adamantly be against divorce as well? Not that I really care about the silly religious shyt anyway he's the better candidate. I don't know how Christians overlook all types of other issues but then on gay marriage they draw a line in the sand. I really don't know how they do it on abortion either when the new testament isn't clear on that issue at all.