Hershyt Walker: U.S. should keep 'gas-guzzling cars' that produce 'good emissions'

dyingonce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
Thats not Herschel Walker. Its a mildy successful tether of him. The real Herschel Walker didn't talk like this and the version of Herschel Walker that fought a few fights in the UFC was a beta test. The real Herschel Walker was killed in 2001.

They still haven't mastered downloading infomation into a biological specimen. Thats why Its always saying something that doesn't make any damn sense. It still doesn't have a soul either. Clones will never have souls and will be amoral.
and on the cool you are probably right

a spoon wouldn't fog up next to his mouth or nothing

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Did he…did he say ‘Chiiyna’ instead of China :gucci:

Now brehs, I’ve lived most of my life in this here down south..and I’ve never heard China pronounced that way.

Lord bless his heart :snoop::francis:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"We in America have some of the cleanest air and cleanest water of anybody in the world," he told a group of supporters while campaigning in July. "So what we are going to do is put, from the Green New Deal, millions, billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So all of the sudden China and India, they put nothing to clean that situation up. Since we don't control the air, our good air decides to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good airspace. Then, now, we got to clean that back up."

:hhh:
:laff::laff::laff:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Our dear brother Hershel is bringing us closer to reparations, family
full
this is our chance to show the Democrats we'll die of smoke inhalation before we vote without specific tangibles. Get on co--!!... on c--!!!!

BgiZJP.gif

*hacks up a lung* :wow: excuse me... Get On Code
crying-meme-black-guy-cries.gif