"He's one of the greats" Big U, Compton AD & T-Rell talk The Game's legacy & writing credibility

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Really good interview from last week, they had a couple big segments on Game and Nipsey.

Cliffs:
- They all think Game should've been at the Superbowl Halftime Show, but they didn't consider it until they saw 50 show up. "When I saw 50, I saw that this was an 'Aftermath thing', and Game was Aftermath"
- Game simplified his story of how he got on in the Drink Champs interview, Big U mentions how Game left out a few key players that Game ran with before the Aftermath signing. Blames Game for being fired up and drunk.
- "He wasn't even the biggest LA rapper, he WAS LA", "He was the man in LA, you had to go through him to get your music out".
- Big U says he can't speak on the allegations of 50 writing for Game, but he can say that he's only seen 5 incredible writers in his lifetime, and Game is one of the greats when it comes to writing.
- Big U has seen Game freestyle full records on the spot, and write for other rappers.
- Kendrick, Kurupt and Ludacris work the same way as Game when it comes to writing according to Big U.

Other shyt from the interview:
- Wack and Big U are cool, Wack just be bugging out too much
- Big U claims Gunna can really fight and he isn't a punk, "he's a squabbler"
- They speak on the LAX Tour that Game took Nipsey, Jay Rock and Kendrick on. Nipsey had to pay for all of his Crip homies that he brought with him.
- When asked if he's cool with Nips family, Big U says he just spoke with his daughter recently.
- Nip and Big U had a genuine relationship with ups and downs, but they were cool before he passed.
- Nip had a mixtape planned to come out right after the album.
- Nip had movies and documentaries planned, one was a documentary about Big U.
- A white guy selling Crenshaw shirts in NYC is what inspired the whole Marathon brand by Nipsey
- Crips LLC is not associated with Big U in any way.
- They speak on Snoop, Top Dawg, etc.

@1:23:41

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I would rather see DJ Pooh or something with a no jumper type podcast.

call it what you want but it’s so many Black nikkas in these cities why they can only get on with a pedo whiteboy.

Then when Adam get off a perc and call somebody the hard R they look dumb.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
AD spoke more on Game during his Cuhmunity stream about the proudest verse he wrote being his verse on Game's My Flag joint off The Documentary 2.5 and how Game put him in a TV series about Compton.

He speaks a lot about how Game impacted LA when he came into the scene and how that inspired him despite being a Compton Crip.