Hey do anybody think about parent hood? If you're not already a parent?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It trips my out because it seem like I thought about everything in the universe accept parent hood and marriage like that. I've been so depressed in the past I thought about death alot and never really what my future would be like so now that I'm kind of coming out of the darkness and embracing positivity I think about fatherhood alot and what type of father I would be

It motivate me to really grow mentally and get prepared now so when I have my kids I can guide them as a strong man.

It trip me out scare me. That's alotta responsibility to uphold a family. That's when u truly find of what you're made of as a man. I wonder what that's going to be like. Its scary but exciting

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It trips my out because it seem like I thought about everything in the universe accept parent hood and marriage like that. I've been so depressed in the past I thought about death alot and never really what my future would be like so now that I'm kind of coming out of the darkness and embracing positivity I think about fatherhood alot and what type of father I would be

It motivate me to really grow mentally and get prepared now so when I have my kids I can guide them as a strong man.

It trip me out scare me. That's alotta responsibility to uphold a family. That's when u truly find of what you're made of as a man. I wonder what that's going to be like. Its scary but exciting
dont have kids breh :salute: