"Hey Floyd lets just SPAR and get it off our chest"-~TANK DAVIS

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...is-discusses-his-issues-with-floyd-mayweather

if he thinks it was shady that Floyd said he wants him to fight Robert Easter Jr. knowing the close relationship he has with Adrien Broner

I actually got a relationship with Robert Easter too. Me and Robert — I don’t see...I never pictured me and Robert fighting. I don’t think that would happen.”

On if he thinks Floyd brought that up just to get under his skin:

“[Nods] Yeah.

Davis was on Twitter soon thereafter, suggesting he wants to get in the ring with Floyd to settle things with a little fisticuffs

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
ya nikkas clowning but if nikkas just threw on gloves and got their issues out in the ring it would help their communication. That's what I feel this is all over anyway nikkas not talking directly to each other instead it's through certain people.

Then again im a weirdo in this day and age because I think most man to man problems can either be settled w gloves or a conversation.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya nikkas clowning but if nikkas just threw on gloves and got their issues out in the ring it would help their communication. That's what I feel this is all over anyway nikkas not talking directly to each other instead it's through certain people.

Then again im a weirdo in this day and age because I think most man to man problems can either be settled w gloves or a conversation.
Don’t even gotta go to the gloves (but you can of course), most people won’t even get into a room together just to discuss something. That would end up about 90-95% of conflicts right there. But good luck getting that done in 2018.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:
bro thats a good idea amongst homies and shyt, but not in this situation

its just dumb and immature, tank would get his ass whipped and nothing would be solved

they need to have a face to face conversastion. what tank is upset about is still a question mark because he said he has no issues with floyd business wise

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:dead:
bro thats a good idea amongst homies and shyt, but not in this situation

its just dumb and immature, tank would get his ass whipped and nothing would be solved

they need to have a face to face conversastion. what tank is upset about is still a question mark because he said he has no issues with floyd business wise

idk if a 40+ Floyd who ain't boxed in a good while is beating up an active fighter but whatever even if Tank does get his ass whooped it'll help imo :manny: sometimes nikkas just need to take out their aggression man better to do it w gloves then let shyt escalate to a point where fukkery starts. :manny:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if a 40+ Floyd who ain't boxed in a good while is beating up an active fighter but whatever even if Tank does get his ass whooped it'll help imo :manny: sometimes nikkas just need to take out their aggression man better to do it w gloves then let shyt escalate to a point where fukkery starts. :manny:
I dont no how getting into a fight with your boss
solves anything from a business perspective breh:russ:

Whatever issues they have they can solve with a conversation
I agree with your theory 100 percent if it comes to regular social situations tho
Tank is a kid tho, floyd is a grown man. It wouldnt be a good look

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Lol @ .. Telling a nikka who you Might as well call daddy that you wanna box it out...

He should probably just call and attempt to get on Floyds calender for a sit down convo.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Floyd is an aint shyt promoter and everyone with his company he sabotages.
Tank needs to get the hell away from Floyd

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I dont no how getting into a fight with your boss
solves anything from a business perspective breh:russ:

Whatever issues they have they can solve with a conversation
I agree with your theory 100 percent if it comes to regular social situations tho
Tank is a kid tho, floyd is a grown man. It wouldnt be a good look

sure as hell doesn't..one thing for sure sparring is not meant for is for that particular situation..if anything more likely it would exacerbate the situation..haymon/floyd/tank need to sit down and talk it out..period