Hey ladies, come check out coliworld on tinychat!

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Hey there!

Lately there's been what you could call a dearth of feminine presence in the coli's very own tinychat room: coliworld. For those of you who don't know tinychat is a website that let's you chat with your friends through webcam, mics, or just plain ol' text. Sounds cool, right? So I'm making this thread to let you all know that members from TLR usually get the room started at about 10-11PM EST, and we'd love to have you all! So come on down, I promised you won't regret it.

Also, keep an eye on this thread
Tinychat: ColiWorld

for daily updates on when rooms get started. The link to the room is hyperlinked in the paragraph above. We look forward to seeing you!

Over and out.

@PeridotPuss @Ms.CuriousCat @Colicat @Elle Driver @My Name Is My Naaame @Leissyondabrain @LeeDoubleLee @Jasmine20 @Amy Traphouse @BlackPearl The Empress @Woman of God @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint @InDePickWest @ChiefQueen @WHIPPEDCream @m0rninggl0ry @EmpressKali @night @Rue @Ria_21 @Cheeky @Dea @No One Else @Raye82 @ChiefQueen @MoonGoddess @Arishok @Arihi @Ahsha @Anahita @mariahcooper @CoolazzFemale@Black Barbie

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I wouldn't use such derogatory language, but hey more varied opinions can only improve an already fantastic room!

Don't be so apprehensive! If you stop by, you definitely won't regret it!
You need a better promoter/marketing team. You sound like someone at a mall kiosk with no training. Begging. They set yo ass up like a lamb for slaughter

There used to be more chicks but nikkas is weird so they stopped camming then stopped coming.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You need a better promoter/marketing team. You sound like someone at a mall kiosk with no training. Begging. They set yo ass up like a lamb for slaughter

There used to be more chicks but nikkas is weird so they stopped camming then stopped coming.

:pachaha:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So what you saying is, its a sausage fest and ya'll tired of jacking each other dikk in that hoe:usure:

They tired of touching dikks in tinychat apparently
Got damn :deadmanny: