High on the Hog: The Top 8 Corporate Welfare Recipients

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Dont hate the player, hate the game. Buffet and amazon came together to save $800 million. You have a system thats a leech, leeching on that same leech. But the leech is telling you hes a vegetarian/patriot. fukk the income tax, I want a wealth tax. If natures works best when everything is recycled, why is encouraged to not recycle ones money?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:ahh: @ no one even attempting to defend the subsidy = free market nonsense. Nor acknowledging how wrong it is... I guess when you're on the left you can say anything around here and it will fly.
:heh:

:heh: He thinks this supports any of the bullshyt he spews
I just think he's wrong.

Yes because they brainwashed you into thinking poor people are the blood-suckers and they are ruining America. :sas2:
I dont think that at all, I actually think its govt handouts that reduce them to that... but you telling me what I think makes for a more interesting thread, so please continue :obama:

Exit life next.

:what: This sort of posting is completely uncalled for. Telling me to kill myself? and you're a mod? :wow:
Higher Learning ya'll:snoop:

DID YOU PURCHASE THIS STRAWMAN WITH YOUR OWN FUNDS OR DID THE TAXPAYER FOOT THE BILL, BROTHER? :sas1:
Both? :sas2:

Last edited:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
I dont think anything other than its wrong.

Govt. subsidies are seen as an example of "the free market" at work :snoop: I don't even know why i bother anymore. Its obvious the state has brainwashed you guys into thinking all ills are the fault of the market and all gains are because of govt. regulations.

*exits thread*

:troll:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:what: This sort of posting is completely uncalled for. Telling me to kill myself? and you're a mod? :wow:
Higher Learning ya'll:snoop:

I know you're not the battle rap fan i think you are getting sensitive over a post like that :beli:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Not at all, and I have gotten far worse, I just think Mods shouldnt be the ones spewing that sort of stuff. :manny:

edit: but I guess this is a hip hop site :heh:
You're probably right but

we log on for the fukkkkery
jbzUjjQ25y92o.png