High school golf coach resigns after racist tweets to Darrell Wallace Jr

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Golf coach out for racist tweets to Wallace Jr.

A high school golf coach resigned a day after posting tweets directed toward Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr., who next season will become the first full-time African-American NASCAR Cup driver since 1971.

Cambridge (Wisconsin) High School coach Brent Nottestad tweeted several times to Wallace on Wednesday, including making a reference to Wallace's grandmother, who died a year ago, when he wrote, "Granny Jan die in a police shooting?"

According to The Cambridge News, Nottestad also tweeted, "Hey @BubbaWallace. Please quit with, 'I'm black' bs. You're terrible. There are 1423 more credible drivers to get that ride than you," and to a photo of Wallace and a fan, "Almost looks like going to the zoo."

The number 1423 is often used as a reference to a white supremacist group, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

The tweets have been deleted.

Wallace, whose tribute to his grandmother is pinned to his profile, responded to Nottestad's tweets on Wednesday night.

fukk ESPN just had to get that out there.

They going to turn the 1 Black driver in Nascar into a star because they can't keep their hate in check.

These racist are miserable though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Nascar takes A ton of money to be sponsored and drive those fukking cars.... :francis: Plus what's the odds those majority white companies give a black driver a chance??? Not many...:francis: Although I'm sure there are plenty of black wheelmen out there in the world that's killing it in other circuits... nira, Formula1, Motocross, Those Foreign sportbike racing leagues...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I need to get some Darrell Wallace Jr Merch just to piss Nascar cacs off if I ever come across them...