High value man threatens dime piece over $65

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Sup with these dudes flyin chicks out then getting curbed.... :what:

Who are these new generation nikkas flying broads out to go on dates? :russ:

:mjlol:

So wait...he flew her out just for her to stay at a different place?

This sounds like she finessed a dinner and a plane ticket out of him

Flights are drinks that come out in smaller portions so that you can sample a variety lol

Like this
BarTalk1_MW0915-720x479.png

salty-sow-cocktail-flight.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Wifey wanted to take me out to dinner for my birthday..
So over desert she was saying "take me home.. It's your party.. you can do whatever you like 😍"
I was like "okay, I have an idea"
So she drives 80 mph and is dragging me up the stairs
I slap her ass and tell her to go on ahead
Then I throw on some Nikes and a 100 oz camelbak
.. leave to run a midnight marathon

Four hours later I come back and she cracks me good with her big purse of coins
(Lying in wait, aggravated assault - so typical
Wifey demands I either fukk her right or reimburse her for dinner
I was kind of woozy so I venmo her $200 trying to be safe
That made her even more mad

There's no winning with today's women
If wifey really cared, she could rub my feet or help me rehydrate
..at a minimum assist with the concussion protocol :francis:

The goat has spoken

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Flights are drinks that come out in smaller portions so that you can sample a variety lol

Like this
BarTalk1_MW0915-720x479.png

salty-sow-cocktail-flight.jpg

Dudes so hellbent on not taking chics out they don’t even know basic stuff lol

Smashing chics is fun and all but damn get out the house -

I can take a chic out and not smash and be good with it - cuz whether I get it From her or someone else - I can get it. I’m up a ton - as I got older I didn’t really care to keep score but i also not looking to get played either. So I make sure shyt is on my terms and I have left in the middle of dinner if I caught any bad vibes (like a chic texting and not talking during a meal - I think that has happened once , she wasn’t even trying )

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm positive breh could tell she wasn't really interested in him. Most people with any experience dealing with the opposite sex can tell if someone is really interested in you. But he saw the signs and pressed forward and got played. But he really played himself pressing her for sex. If he played it cool even if he didn't hit he probably could have gotten one of those late night texts down the line for the quick meet up and beat. It's chess out here not checkers brehs

I’m sorry but women are out here bragging about how they are having all the sex with some dudes that never took them out but they have this man out here getting played. Nah this man has every right to blow up on her

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I learned a few times - but I’ll say an Ethiopian chic caught me lacking , and I sent her $80 to help her out as a loan. She was like ill hit you off in 2 weeks. 3 weeks went by and I asked her what’s up with the money and she cussed me out and said because I was hard up for it , she was blocking me.

Well I was surprised and shocked that she did a 180.

So I slept on it and next day planned my revenge . I found her address and had her email. I sent her a small claims Paper work and the text messages stating it was a loan. I then hit who I assume was her mom and discussed the issue.

Within 12 hours I had my $80 back - it wasn’t the money it was the principle .

Long story short - never give up anything you can’t afford to lose and if you’re tricking for sex , charge it to the game

For those who dapped - this was the shorty who tried to game me. Gave the edited version - might need to do a full thread - cuz there was definitely much more drama

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's not.

Men are raised and programmed to court and PAY for dates. That's why "dates" are even a thing in the first place.

The men who do the opposite are looked down upon and not regarded as "good/real men".

The problem is that women have no problem giving sex to a man that doesn't really date them traditionally but the men who go big with dates when they've just met a woman or date traditionally DON'T KNOW THIS or are told it's wrong to do that in the first place by society.

Dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

Most men are raised not to believe that a woman would use them in the first place due to societal programming.

If a man is programmed that he has to take a chick for dinner on a first date and encounters a woman who has no real or actual interest but wants a meal so pretends that she is, that man is obviously going to get used and played because he doesn't know any better.

Thank you

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I’m sorry but women are out here bragging about how they are having all the sex with some dudes that never took them out but they have this man out here getting played. Nah this man has every right to blow up on her
I don't think she held him hostage and forced breh to take her out. He asked her and he mad because he didn't get sex afterwards now he pressing her about $65 dollars. Be serious breh shouldn't even be dating if he losing sleep over $65.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Dudes so hellbent on not taking chics out they don’t even know basic stuff lol

Smashing chics is fun and all but damn get out the house -

I can take a chic out and not smash and be good with it - cuz whether I get it From her or someone else - I can get it. I’m up a ton - as I got older I didn’t really care to keep score but i also not looking to get played either. So I make sure shyt is on my terms and I have left in the middle of dinner if I caught any bad vibes (like a chic texting and not talking during a meal - I think that has happened once , she wasn’t even trying )
Youre preaching breh. It's a lot of dudes in here just angry about taking chics out and pressed for sex. I just go out to enjoy myself and do what I want. If I want a chcis company I invite them. If not I'll shoot at someone I see. But never press a chic for sex. We just have a good time, good conversations, and a good safe experience. That's the impression you want to leave in the back of their head. That you made them feel safe and comfortable and you didn't creep them out. That's how you get those "WYD" texts on the back end.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I learned a few times - but I’ll say an Ethiopian chic caught me lacking , and I sent her $80 to help her out as a loan. She was like ill hit you off in 2 weeks. 3 weeks went by and I asked her what’s up with the money and she cussed me out and said because I was hard up for it , she was blocking me.

Well I was surprised and shocked that she did a 180.

So I slept on it and next day planned my revenge . I found her address and had her email. I sent her a small claims Paper work and the text messages stating it was a loan. I then hit who I assume was her mom and discussed the issue.

Within 12 hours I had my $80 back - it wasn’t the money it was the principle .

Long story short - never give up anything you can’t afford to lose and if you’re tricking for sex , charge it to the game
For those who dapped - this was the shorty who tried to game me. Gave the edited version - might need to do a full thread - cuz there was definitely much more drama

Time stamped.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
#1 rule never take chicks you haven’t smashed or giving signs she wants to out on dinner dates

My thirsty homeboy use to get finessed out free dinners tryna smash , dude goofy ass use to be the “let me take u out to eat” fool. I always talk to females for weeks before I take em out. She’ll either expose herself or show she’s worthy

A chick I use to smash at my gig told me this lame at work was asking her out to eat, she had NO interest in dude cuz he was a thirsty/ not attracted to him but she finessed him out a free steak dinner & drinks. Told him they can just be cool & let me fukk afterwards
Yeah courting been dead