Higher Learning MODS are abusing their authority.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I recently returned from the Bushes, where I was placed unfairly. Some mod got pissy, went dirty cop on me. Fine, water under the bridge for my part. I'm trying to move forward.

Now, I received two warnings.

One for "Thread derailment", which I didn't do by any reasonable definition of the term. And if you're going to stretch the term that much, I ask for equal treatment so everyone should get those warnings all the time.

The second warning was for low quality posting, whatever that means. As best I can tell, my the quality of my posts were at least on par with everyone else's.

My ideology is different than many in HL, but that's where we exchange ideas and grow, right? Is it a violation to have a different take on Trump/Russia than most of HL?

Can a non HL mod (they've proven to be biased against me) look into my last two warnings and remove them if they are found to be given unfairly?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is what it is, breh. i got warned too, for telling you to STOP interrupting the thread :dead:something tells me a certain zionist from brooklyn reported my post

hl has become "post at your own risk if you dont roll with the official narrative". which is fine :yeshrug: as long as no ones pretending otherwise. but your best bet is to stop posting there

and definitely dont question the dnc :jayfdup:

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it is what it is, breh. i got warned too, for telling you to STOP interrupting the thread :dead:something tells me a certain zionist from brooklyn reported my post

hl has become "post at your own risk if you dont roll with the official narrative". which is fine :yeshrug: as long as no ones pretending otherwise. but your best bet is to stop posting there

and definitely dont question the dnc :jayfdup:

:martin:

Shame. I actually like it there...

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
@Brooklynzson

Just in the last hour of browsing . @∆y = f(∆x) got a thread and posts deleted . @the cac mamba post deleted. @Ozymandias was threatened with a ban and told to be safe because he supports Trump on certain issues .

So this really isn’t a
Democrat/Republican/RussiaTwitterBot issue .

This dude @tru_m.a.c is really on some whatever he says goes shyt . :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Brooklynzson

Just in the last hour of browsing . @∆y = f(∆x) got a thread and posts deleted . @the cac mamba post deleted. @Ozymandias was threatened with a ban and told to be safe because he supports Trump on certain issues .

So this really isn’t a
Democrat/Republican/RussiaTwitterBot issue .

This dude @tru_m.a.c is really on some whatever he says goes shyt . :francis:
dude is a WOAT mod. place was >>>>>>>>>>>. when dead7 was the mod

and wait a second, he deleted me making an anti trump post? :mindblown::laff:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ima have to go in there and analyze the allegations and fukkery going on. Let me see what the issue is. :birdman:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these dudes say something like "ban me if i say X or if X happens"

and then they say X or X happens

and then they complain
well i'd actually like to post there :yeshrug: im certainly not a different poster than i was before Dead got ousted by the Terry Cloth Brigade, so i dont know what else changed besides who's giving out bushings

dude moderates HL like a scorned woman :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You know what happened to MySpace when it wouldn’t roll with the times..?

I wonder if whoever is eating of this site gets that they are 1 annoying mod and 1 better alternative away of losing cake and fans?