Hijo De Luna's E-commerce store progress thread

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Hijo de luna what are some tax benefits you hope to take advantage of since you are running your business from home?
@monsterpreneur whats your ig?

There is so much you can write off as far as business expenses go. I can't give tax advise but things like your home office space, a portion of your utilities, portion of you 'business' meals, 'business' travel, CPA fees etc. Anything business related that you determine and can prove is 'ordinary and necessary' can be considered a business expense. It really is like getting a small discount on everything.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm officially incorporated:blessed:

Forming an LLC is by far the easiest part of this entire process. $45 online app filed with the Secretary of State. Reviewed and approved 2 hours later. Got my lil Articles of Incorporation certificate and everything
JPpQVRG.jpg
. But yeah when you hear people bragging about an LLC, it aint really nothing to it. Simple application, bunch of repeat information. I chose to be my own Registered Agent for now. This cost of this venture is getting out of hand. I now have to apply for a DBA.

Why would you pay money to get an LLC? :dahell: