Hill Ain't Playin: DOJ watchdog investigating FBI decisions in Clinton email probe

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Trump is his own worst enemy ..... his hubris will bring him down....

you really think you are going to shyt on intelligence agencies and believe their wont be a blowback? ...... If he didnt piss them off no one would know the contents of that intelligence dossier ....

The smartest thing he could do right now is to lay off twitter.....
Right....and not only those agencies, but hurt the legacies of powerful legacy'd family and individuals, like Mcain and the Bush fam.....shytted on pow and disabled veterans too all while allying with Russia:mjlol:.....one way or another an example will be made out of him.:francis:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'd save himself a lot of trouble if he would get off Twitter. :mjstare:

Like Shakespeare said : "Methinks he doth protest too much" :mjkomrade:

The thing is even if it isnt true (personally I dont think it is) the damage is done .... to be a president having to deny being pissed on is beyond terrible ...

Trumps problem is he is too arrogant to take advice ....

The fact that he hasnt even been sworn in but he has spent the last two weeks firefighting tells me everything about his upcoming presidency ....

And if he really thinks hes going to bully the media into submission he better prepare for more shyt about his private life to come out

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
James Comey is a former Republican. What do you think his motive was against Clinton? Why do you think he wouldn't answer the question on whether they were gonna/are looking into Trump/Russia. It's so obvious.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The thing is even if it isnt true (personally I dont think it is) the damage is done .... to be a president having to deny being pissed on is beyond terrible ...

Trumps problem is he is too arrogant to take advice ....

The fact that he hasnt even been sworn in but he has spent the last two weeks firefighting tells me everything about his upcoming presidency ....

And if he really thinks hes going to bully the media into submission he better prepare for more shyt about his private life to come out

That's my thing: he spends so much time and energy bad-mouthing his critics on Twitter that he doesn't have the luxury of handling this professionally. It's going to be a mess.

Obama had very few controversies and zero scandals because he knew when to keep quiet. (Maybe a little too quiet at times).

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She's a sore loser that needs to go away.

damage done, who gives a fukk? Trump just :trump2: reading this corny ass shyt

Here comes the Cape Brigade!

"HILLARY NEEDS TO GO AWAAAAAYY"

tumblr_mmydnqo6tG1r5lye1o1_500.gif

:camby: