Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Defeat xenophobia by giving into their demands, right. This is like saying to stop racism, we should send black people to Africa. Glad she ain't president. :mjlol:
how is she giving in?

Right wing populists are winning right now.

Hillary doesn't want that.

They literally tell you what they use as motivation.

You have to remove that motivation.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I apologize that your queen is finally speaking logically. I disagree with her WS appeasement but the end goal is right. Involuntary mass migration is usually highly negative and countries must have the sovereign right to deal with immigration in their own way to protect their own interests.
Refugees and asylum seekers are all forms of legal migration.

It's certainly not involuntary mass migration like say, slavery.

That's why I call it dishonest spin.

At the end of the day people are make because a bunch of black and brown people are coming to country.

Everything else is just a way to put some makeup on their racism and xenophobia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Based on these numbers migration has been reduced drastically yet right-wing Nazis are STILL upset.

:francis:
Guys.

This.

Does.

Not.

Matter.

The PERCEPTION is that theres too much refugee immigration. Thats enough for right wing populism in Europe to skyrocket.

Stop acting like emotions aren't at play here.

You can't contain this by just being rational about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Refugees and asylum seekers are all forms of legal migration.

It's certainly not involuntary mass migration like say, slavery.

That's why I call it dishonest spin.

At the end of the day people are make because a bunch of black and brown people are coming to country.

Everything else is just a way to put some makeup on their racism and xenophobia.
Doesn't matter.

This is why I don't understand you all.

At some point, you have to contend with the fact right wingers exist and you have to deal with them. You can't just fukkign ignore that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Doesn't matter.

At some point, you have to contend with the fact right wingers exist and you have to deal with them. You can't just fukkign ignore that.
Is this strategy anything like Bernie not calling Trump supporters racist? Just curious.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Doesn't matter.

No, fukk these white supremacists, let them get angry. You don't appease racists, the migrants aren't in the wrong.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly surprised at Hillary's stance on this issue.

No, fukk these white supremacists, let them get angry. You don't appease racists, the migrants aren't in the wrong.

Out of curiosity, do you think there should be a limit to migration at all?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First of all, theres more of them.

Second of all, they're winning.

Third of all, this isn't like "not answering the phone". These people are expanding rapidly. Theres no ignoring this.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Thats not what she said.

But you're not going to ignore a growing right wing.

You can't.
So you should cater to them? Why don’t we then fully cater and stop abortion and start handing out guns because u know they are growing!!

The fact is it’s not about immigration, it’s who is immigrating. From their own mouth, they don’t care if it’s someone from a “clean” country like Norway.

I do think any immigration is a issue and there should be a process but I will never blame people coming over after these same countries bomb them.

Stop dying on the Hillary hill.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro that's what you call *appeasement*. :dead:
No. It's not.

There is a limit to immigration from refugees.

Germany took in 500K Syrians and about another 2 million in refugees from Iraq and North Africa.

And thats just Germany.

This shyt has basically cost Merkel her presidency. She tried to stem the tide for a long time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you should cater to them? Why don’t we then fully cater and stop abortion and start handing out guns because u know they are growing!!

The fact is it’s not about immigration, it’s who idc immigrating. From their own mouth, they don’t care if it’s someone from a “clean” country like Norway.

I do think any immagration is a issue and there should be a process but I will never blame people coming over after these same countries bomb them.

Stop dying on the Hillary hill.
This is why you fukking idiots got shocked in 2016. Look around. I told you motherfukkers Trump was a possibility.

You spend so much time attacking the left instead of focusing on the real threat from a WHOLE OTHER PARTY ON THE RIGHT WING

There is a point where theres too many. It may not be 10. It may not be 100,000. But when you're in the millions, shyt is going to get sticky. This is a fact of life.