Hillary Clinton & the "Mass Incarceration Machine": A Debate on Her Support of 1994 Crime Bill

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DONT BE LAZY, WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO ALL THE WAY TO THE END. What did bruh say about the idealist from the repub party vs the ones from the democratic party?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You don't strike me as the type of person who votes.

:yeshrug:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't strike me as the type of person who votes.

there is no "TYPE OF PERSON" when it comes to those that vote. and you would be incorrect. There's people completely uninformed, some barely informed, some that no a lot ,etc ,etc. there is no TYPE. unless someone shouts "I DONT VOTE". now i'm not one of those "you better vote because its your right." Its also your right to not vote.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She. Was. Not. President.

and.

black. people. supported. it. too.

I mean damn, lets not be lazy here. Crime in the 90s was a BEAST.
dumb black people supporting things that dont benefit them because her husband was all for it calling him the first black president doesnt make it any better. people are sheeple. so if we know thats the case. then you should want the most ethical person for those sheeple to follow. remember that.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
dumb black people supporting things that dont benefit them because her husband was all for it calling him the first black president doesnt make it any better. people are sheeple. so if we know thats the case. then you should want the most ethical person for those sheeple to follow. remember that.
nw9cJ.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, you're being dense as fukk right now.

I have my own beef with HRC, but you are reaching like hell right now.

EVERYONE wanted anti-crime bills.

Everyone.

And I can tell you're young by not knowing this.

On top of that the fact that we can look back in retrospect on this on all sides doesn't mean people can't change.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
HR 4092 - Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 - Key Vote
National Key Votes

Bernie Sanders voted Yea (Passage) on this Legislation.

Read statements Bernie Sanders made in this general time period.

The Voter's Self Defense System

reading is your friend breh :mjpls:
Bernie voted for parts of the bill and spoke against others. He is a politician not a saint (which is why people need to stop acting like he is) but he didn't agree with everything in the bill.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie voted for parts of the bill and spoke against others. He is a politician not a saint (which is why people need to stop acting like he is) but he didn't agree with everything in the bill.
i'm just telling breh he voted for it since he said "prove it"

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He still voted for it. He just disagreed on how the money was to be spent.