HILLARY says "RESPECT MY FUKKIN NAME" has a MILLION $$$ bounty for FACEBOOK and REDDIT critics

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
48709214.cached.jpg

The Clinton campaign is planning to spend a lot of money in an effort to finally “correct” the internet. OK, then! As The Daily Beast’s Ben Collins reports, Correct The Record — the pro-Clinton PAC run by Media Matters founder David Brock — is “pledging to spend $1 million to ‘push back against’ users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.”

In a press release, Correct The Record outlined its strategy to use time and money in an incredibly savvy and not-at-all-bewildering way: Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram[...]

Lessons learned from online engagement with “Bernie Bros” during the Democratic Primary will be applied to the rest of the primary season and general election — responding quickly and forcefully to negative attacks and false narratives.

Additionally, as the general election approaches, the task force will begin to push out information to Sanders supporters online, encouraging them to support Hillary Clinton. It has been said about many of Sanders’ initiatives that the money doesn’t add up.

The Clinton campaign, though, will spend donor cash to “push back” on your Instagram feed, an airtight model of sensible and sustainable campaign spending that absolutely constitutes the best use of a million dollars.

One reddit user commented:

This explains why my inbox turned to cancer on Tuesday,” wrote user OKarizee. “Been a member of reddit for almost 4 years and never experienced anything like it. In fact, in all my years on the internet I’ve never experienced anything like it.”

:ohhh:

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
A good digital strategy is very important (it helped Obama a lot) but I could easily see what Hilary attempts here being awfully annoying and backfiring