Hip Toss City - 2nd week of training (Pic inside)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thats whats up homey!! Soon you will be on your way. My boy is an indie wrestler, been doing it for awhile now. If I was you, like him make sure you make some great relationships with a lot of ROH cats.

My boy knows just about everyone on that roster and behind the scenes that its to the point everytime they come to town or the vicinity, he's always able to come and help them whether thats being ring crew, "tv security" or entourage.

Like on ROH he was once security to help stop a brawl and made it on tv... another time he was extra entourages for Kenny King and his tag team partner. He was just in ATL I think last weekend or so helping them (I saw some pics on IG).

But good luck to you and keep up the hard work

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Thats whats up homey!! Soon you will be on your way. My boy is an indie wrestler, been doing it for awhile now. If I was you, like him make sure you make some great relationships with a lot of ROH cats.

My boy knows just about everyone on that roster and behind the scenes that its to the point everytime they come to town or the vicinity, he's always able to come and help them whether thats being ring crew, "tv security" or entourage.

Like on ROH he was once security to help stop a brawl and made it on tv... another time he was extra entourages for Kenny King and his tag team partner. He was just in ATL I think last weekend or so helping them (I saw some pics on IG).

But good luck to you and keep up the hard work
I remember you giving me some good word about 2 years ago when I first started talking about wrestling :salute:
I'm still in the Charlotte region.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Congrats on chasing the dream breh. :salute:

I been doing ringside photography for an indy out here in KC. Nice to see another industry fella around here :skip:.

• Dap
Reactions: ADK
Daps
Congratulations!!

At least you're not like that weird chubby white kid. Dylan something. I seen one of his videos. Kid got moobs and looks like Patrick from spongebob squarepants but pasty af. fukking pathetic sob lmao.