HipHopGamer says Halo 5 graphics look better than The Order 1886

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You should peep the video before speaking on it bruh
And you being a Halo fan, you will like what he's saying and intrigued by where he heard it from

I watched the video....i'm not worried about halo 5's gfx....it's the gameplay that has 50% of my concern, then 25% for how good the rank system will be and another 25% hoping for a spectator mode. The game will look good....anyone who saw halo 4 knows 343 will knock the gfx out the park....but how will it play?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I watched the video....i'm not worried about halo 5's gfx....it's the gameplay that has 50% of my concern, then 25% for how good the rank system will be and another 25% hoping for a spectator mode. The game will look good....anyone who saw halo 4 knows 343 will knock the gfx out the park....but how will it play?
Halo 4 looked better, but still not anything :ahh: level
You been a huge Halo fan, I know you appreciated it more than the average halo player
What HHG was talking about is something 343 is not known for

As for the gameplay, I think Microsoft is aware of this and 343 has proven they can do a good job
So I wouldn't worry. But then again, you are hardcore so you may not be as receptive to new features
Its not gonna be Halo 1, its gonna be a new animal. You ready for that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude so full of shyt lol.

lol@halo 5 graphics already surpassing halo 4 cg.........GTFOH

lol@halo 4 being the best looking 360 game last gen.....GTFOH.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Would yal listen to gaming commentary like this if the guy in the video was rocking a green Luigi hat?

:lolol:
i like hhg you just have to know when hes just rambling and when hes kicking something useful. i mean its not really hard to tell with dude

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought people here at least tolerated HHG? He got a lot of support in the other thread. The fukk happened?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
hopefully it isnt bland like Halo 4:sas2:

I don't think I touched multiplayer one time on that game but the campaign was dope.

this dude so full of shyt lol.

lol@halo 5 graphics already surpassing halo 4 cg.........GTFOH

lol@halo 4 being the best looking 360 game last gen.....GTFOH.

Low-key halo 4 was an amazing looking game if you ever played it. 1st thing I noticed was how good it looked, I was shocked as hell honestly.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I redboxed Halo 4 and the graphics in the campaign were def something I didn't even think 360 could do.

Mainly texture resolutions, sharp as hell.

Never tried the multi.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game is on Order level graphics wise, Why not ???

PS4 and X1 games gonna start to look crazy next year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
HHG never shyts on a game hard...even when it deserves it.

Still my nikka though esp since cacs get mad at him....so for that alone, I'll always support the homie over hating ass furious cacs.