His Baby Mama Got Caught Lackin In These Streets and He Aint Happy About It For 1 Damn Reason!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wow at all of you laughing, maybe I am in a somber mood today but I find it disgusting how you can all laugh at this. This fukk nikka is making it sound like a burden to have his kids and you all find it funny? Yeah black people stay winning.:snoop:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
wait-a-minute-o.gif

MYrwk.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Wow at all of you laughing, maybe I am in a somber mood today but I find it disgusting how you can all laugh at this. This fukk nikka is making it sound like a burden to have his kids and you all find it funny? Yeah black people stay winning.:snoop:
Nobody happy about this breh. We not even sure he could possibly mean it the way he did. It's the audacity that got people laughing, nobody happy about the situation if he actually meant it that way.

You in a somber mood like you said :francis:

Last edited:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka meant that shyt. Just think of all the men out there that don't want to really raise their kids. He felt bad about his baby mama, but the thought of being a full time father really had him :mjcry:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol:
:mjlol: What's with all you lame nikkas coming out the woodworks lately?

Last night it was @JackRoss , earlier this week @HollowPoints2 , and today it's YOU.

Corny ass simps really in they feelings :mjlol:
:russ:Nah! Im not in my feelings at all breh.

I got no hate for you, I find your shyte ridiculous and funny. You like Bizarro @stomachlines Shyte hilarious to watch

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That nikka meant that shyt. Just think of all the men out there that don't want to really raise their kids. He felt bad about his baby mama, but the thought of being a full time father really had him :mjcry:
I mean, yeah a lot of men dont want to raise they kids but majority still do. Usually if someone not in they children's life it's because they just cant work something out with the baby momma dude to hate or they not around anymore (dead or in jail)

It's a rare breed of breh to literally get on a news tv show and complain that he gotta raise his own children.:mjlol: That shyte is wild rare

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's too bad. Dont think women here will be so forgiving of the angry MGTOW thing you were doing, shyte was comedy gold:lolbron:

Majority of them are over it....i think.
Yeah i got a way with words lol. I know how to hit nerves :lolbron: