HitGOAT on who he would have liked to work with

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He doesnt cause truth be told it was probably Terry Funk who actually ended his career in that street fight after the Goldberg match

no.. Bret clearly said that he wrestled those matches hurt because the doctor was a clown and he went to go see his own doctor who told him he was done.

Bret was fucced up during those matches..

Same as Tua and the Dolphins

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
no.. Bret clearly said that he wrestled those matches hurt because the doctor was a clown and he went to go see his own doctor who told him he was done.

Bret was fucced up during those matches..

Same as Tua and the Dolphins

So why he not blaming the door for misdiagnosing him? In any event he got concussed again in that Funk match taking the hit on his head down the stairs.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He did sh-t on the doctors and he also sh-t on WCW management... but at the end of the day.. Goldberg is most at fault

It really aint, dont know why people keep ignoring the fact he took another concussion vs Funk

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Goldberg] was a gorilla. [Goldberg] was a guy that nobody seemed to have taught how wrestling really works. He seemed to think he could just pick a guy up and just slam him through the mat as hard as you could and that was good wrestling. But I always liked Bill as a person. His wrestling, his workrate was 0/10. Like, everything he did hurt – everything! He could tie up with you and hurt you. He’d tie up with himself and hurt himself!

:laff:

I regret that I got injured by a guy that couldn’t wrestle and has no business being in a Hall of Fame. He should be in the Hall of Shame.”

:mjlol: