Veteran
Daps

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Too much hoodrat hop for me. I know he got a niche right now but I’d like to see him drop another Hitkid for President style project.

I can’t disagree with this but I think there is a place for hoodrat hop.

And that place is in my car next time I leave the house.

This guy usually gives us good music.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Agreed. Just saying I can’t do a whole album of it. I’m like 95% a car music player which is why I’m a fan of Hitkid to begin with.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Pretty much how I feel. Hitkidd is a good producer, and it does help that all these chicks can actually rap. It’s not like there’s 5 Sexy Redd’s slurring their way through an album or 5 Ice Spice’s huffing and puffing and sounding like they’re reading cue cards

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

GloRilla was on tour with Lil Baby for the summer and is doing a tour right now with Yo Gotti lol how is she cold if people are paying to see her?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
GloRilla was on tour with Lil Baby for the summer and is doing a tour right now with Yo Gotti lol how is she cold if people are paying to see her?
Where are her actual songs? Where is her actual album? Her only full release is Anyways Life’s Great and that was November 2022. It’s December 2023. Girl has been lapped by Ice Spice and Sexyy Red since she hit what I guess was her peak. I’m not hearing any Glorilla right now but these Sexyy Red songs are everywhere, even deep cut songs of hers :picard:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Where are her actual songs? Where is her actual album? Her only full release is Anyways Life’s Great and that was November 2022. It’s December 2023. Girl has been lapped by Ice Spice and Sexyy Red since she hit what I guess was her peak. I’m not hearing any Glorilla right now but these Sexyy Red songs are everywhere, even deep cut songs of hers :picard:

Like @Alvin said, shes been on tour all year after dropping her EP and "Lick Or Sum" is a hit that was just released in September.

It's a marathon, not sprint. Plus remember that she isn't with Hitkidd anymore. The couple of songs she's featured on this album are super old and been out.

And as you see, Sexyy Red is getting all kinds of backlash now due to the oversaturation of her image.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
went to a Hitkidd set here in Memphis for Juneteenth and the beats that man was playing:damn:

might have been old stuff, I'm not super familiar with his solo work. but he might be saving his best beats for himself