Hitler Did Nothing Wrong' : Spalding County Deputy Sheriffs Express Far-Right Allegiance"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Well he did revitalize the economy and rebuild the Prussian Empire...

He was a man of his time...

Every single argument regarding genocidal, slave trading, war mongering historical figures goes like this...:francis:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I pretty much label all cac police officers as Kkklansmen with badges- and label all the Black ones as c00ns and ‘jangles.

And death cannot come quick enough for every single one of them and their precious families :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What is the consequence for this? Is there one? Ain’t Yvette Carnell from this part of GA? Maybe she should focus some time on him instead of tearing down other black men and working in cahoots with this mf

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
What is the consequence for this? Is there one? Ain’t Yvette Carnell from this part of GA? Maybe she should focus some time on him instead of tearing down other black men and working in cahoots with this mf

she’s too damn scared to go after white supremacists

even ones that could directly effect her

:hubie:she’d rather go after fluff pieces about a black woman opening a McDonalds like it’s some big to do, were most people figure out there’s more to it than that.

you know, pressing issues.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
she’s too damn scared to go after white supremacists

even ones that could directly effect her

:hubie:she’d rather go after fluff pieces about a black woman opening a McDonalds like it’s some big to do, were most people figure out there’s more to it than that.

you know, pressing issues.
Isn’t Evander Holyfield mansion down in that county? First time I head a nikka rep Griffin GA it was Jody Breeze, I get Spalding Paulding and Henry Counties all mixed up

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
george lincoln rockwell - i keep seeing that name :patrice:

he's been dead over 50 years and his so-called party failed, why are they trying to resurrect his name now?