Hitting rock bottom and might be there a while: The Official 2019 Miami Dolphins off-season thread

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if nick foles is young, ryan tannehill is young as well :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:some of yall need to chill.
Foles is only 29(only 3 years older then Wentz, and no serious injury history). He still has a lot of productive years left in his body.whichbis why I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept him and traded Wentz.

In fact so does tannehill which is why he will also be starting for some team next year.

You can post all the smilies you want but that don’t change the fact.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foles is only 29(only 3 years older then Wentz, and no serious injury history). He still has a lot of productive years left in his body.whichbis why I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept him and traded Wentz.

In fact so does tannehill which is why he will also be starting for some team next year.

You can post all the smilies you want but that don’t change the fact.

dont change the fact that youre literally thinking of a move this franchise did 10 years ago with AJ Feely, Foles is nice but has he shown us that he can be nice OUTSIDE of philly? Nah, hes great in Philly and those boys play hard for him in Philly, I would never expect him to perform on the same level here. Also Brian Flores is emerging as our top candidate. Miami is about to have a black GM, a black coach, one can only hope they perhaps give Kaep a shot in camp, thats a hail mary but I dont see this team bringing back tanny at 20 million, and I dont see him restructuring either.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dont change the fact that youre literally thinking of a move this franchise did 10 years ago with AJ Feely, Foles is nice but has he shown us that he can be nice OUTSIDE of philly? Nah, hes great in Philly and those boys play hard for him in Philly, I would never expect him to perform on the same level here. Also Brian Flores is emerging as our top candidate. Miami is about to have a black GM, a black coach, one can only hope they perhaps give Kaep a shot in camp, thats a hail mary but I dont see this team bringing back tanny at 20 million, and I dont see him restructuring either.
I'm not talking about bringing in Foles. I'm saying Philly KEEPS Foles and trades Wentz, possibly to Miami.

and I don't want anything to do with Kap, that ship has long sailed. So many better options out there I'd rather look in to, such as Jameis or Bridgewater.

Howard for Wentz
Trade Tannehill to a team looking for a QB like Denver, Tampa, NYG or Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Brehs, can we stop acting like Kaepernik was setting the league on fire when he was playing? :what:
I fully support the kid's cause and because of him ive sharply reduced the amount of NFL games i actually watch lately (watched 2 games the past 2 seasons). I just barely watch highlights on ESPN while exercising. But let's not act like Kaep was some plug-and-play in any system type QB and was setting the world on fire. If he's a good fit for what the new coach is doing, then fine. If not there are other suitors out there.
And personally I'd rather he focus on beating the NFL on the collusion case :manny:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
who the fukk wrote up that Reshad deal with all that dead money? :gucci:

they phased breh out like it was a done deal, i had no idea he had that kind of cash left. cant really cut TJ either, gave him an extension before he even played a game for us :russ:

kind of sums it up. Landry/Miller/Vernon etc all gone with no real effort, extend Bobby McCain and give McDonald a gang of money coming off suspension

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Tannebaum was solely responsible for the cap and contracts. All contracts were done by him.

I would love the Kris Richard hire. Hope he can build a staff in a full rebuild environment.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
If I am the Dolphins I go o-line first round by selecting a guard.

LT: Tunsil LG: Sitton C:Kilgore RG: Cory Ford RT: JaWuan James(resign)

or may DT would be good.

• Dap

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they phased breh out like it was a done deal, i had no idea he had that kind of cash left. cant really cut TJ either, gave him an extension before he even played a game for us :russ:

kind of sums it up. Landry/Miller/Vernon etc all gone with no real effort, extend Bobby McCain and give McDonald a gang of money coming off suspension

Who else? Who else left the Jets AND fins in Cap hell before they left. Mike fukkin Tannenbaum, smh We used to do great with our cap when Dawn Aponte was running our numbers. Mike T is terrible, just terrible, I hope he never gets a chance in pro football again.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tannebaum was solely responsible for the cap and contracts. All contracts were done by him.

I would love the Kris Richard hire. Hope he can build a staff in a full rebuild environment.

Tannanbaum was the money man BUT during Gase's Tenure, he had final say on 53 man roster.

Tannnanbaum is just flat out terrible with the cap, we still gonna feel Suh's cap hit NEXT year smh

• Dap

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I am the Dolphins I go o-line first round by selecting a guard.

LT: Tunsil LG: Sitton C:Kilgore RG: Cory Ford RT: JaWuan James(resign)

or may DT would be good.

:hhh:damn man its like some of yall literally wanna repeat what this franchise has done the past 10-15 years.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, can we stop acting like Kaepernik was setting the league on fire when he was playing? :what:
I fully support the kid's cause and because of him ive sharply reduced the amount of NFL games i actually watch lately (watched 2 games the past 2 seasons). I just barely watch highlights on ESPN while exercising. But let's not act like Kaep was some plug-and-play in any system type QB and was setting the world on fire. If he's a good fit for what the new coach is doing, then fine. If not there are other suitors out there.
And personally I'd rather he focus on beating the NFL on the collusion case :manny:

can we act like hes not a better option than tannehill or most of the stop gap QBs available on the market? What am I saying, I am talking to a "Casual" fan. :mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bruh someone was tryna tell me that resigning mccain was genius, because hes a top SLOT corner in the league :mjlol: