Hitting rock bottom and might be there a while: The Official 2019 Miami Dolphins off-season thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
What’s the deal with Hurns? Haven’t followed up much since UM. I know he had a good first couple seasons but looking at his stats from last year it looks like he fell off

he got hurt in his 3rd year, hasnt been healthy for a full season since his 2nd year when he got 1k yards

i think hes a very good WR4 in this offense, could play his way into a better deal for next year

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

i fully expect the OL to be ass

we havent had 2 above average guards in a loooong time
Mid-season? More like mid-training camp :heh:
For him to get fired this early practicing against our trash D-Line means the O-Line must have been some special breed of trash :hhh:
At least we know Flores aint playing with these coaches. Imagine he knows our roster is trash and he's firing coaches this early. He's just setting an example for the other position coaches to get their shyt together or else....:ufdup:

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
EArq0gqUIAE9Rka.jpg

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hope Jerome Baker isnt out too long. Columnists, bloggers and all media were raving about how good he had gotten and how he was with the defensive play-calling role all offseason.

I know we're not winning more than ~5 games this season but i need the young defense to grow in the process while the FO gets the offense up to par.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Rosen and Preston shined in today's practice, both should be 1st team week 1.
Yeah the podcast i listen to says Rosen is looking better and better by the day. They say FistzPatrick is likely to start but he's also been inconsistent. Like he'lll be great and look like Brady for a few practices and then a few days later he looks like Jake Plummer on a bad day. Meanwhile Rosen has been putting in work.

Our O-Line is ginna suck bad so God Bless whoever is under center

If Rosen turns out to be all we had hoped for and we dont have to pick a QB in next year's draft I hope we get a dominant DT to anchor this defense instead. But that's way ahead. We'll deal with that once we get there. One thing at a time

I also hear the Preston WIlliams kid has been shining in practice. Our WR group is loaded with talent if the QB has time to get them the ball this season

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Baker should be back for the 3rd preseason game.

Yeah the podcast i listen to says Rosen is looking better and better by the day. They say FistzPatrick is likely to start but he's also been inconsistent. Like he'lll be great and look like Brady for a few practices and then a few days later he looks like Jake Plummer on a bad day. Meanwhile Rosen has been putting in work.

Our O-Line is ginna suck bad so God Bless whoever is under center

If Rosen turns out to be all we had hoped for and we dont have to pick a QB in next year's draft I hope we get a dominant DT to anchor this defense instead. But that's way ahead. We'll deal with that once we get there. One thing at a time

I also hear the Preston WIlliams kid has been shining in practice. Our WR group is loaded with talent if the QB has time to get them the ball this season

Wilkins is supposed to be our anchor on the d-line.

Preston might be the #1 we've been looking for; he has the size and speed, but this is the first time I hear reports about a WR body control, route running, and attention to detail.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Baker should be back for the 3rd preseason game.

Wilkins is supposed to be our anchor on the d-line.

Preston might be the #1 we've been looking for; he has the size and speed, but this is the first time I hear reports about a WR body control, route running, and attention to detail.
Dont know why i keep forgetting we drafted Wilkins :snoop: Yeah he should beast if he has enough help to not be constantly double-teamed.
Especially since i havent heard anyone talk much about Charles Harris getting better.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that undrafted WR is just like Chris Chambers, dude is nasty, Rosen needs a decent o line to do work, the second unit line is terrible.