HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gayest post ever.

Begging e-enemies of a poster you don't like to come in and vote for him?

Have some respect for yourself.

Gay? You really want me to expose your homo erotic fantasies towards posters here.

E-enemies?...:mjlol:. You really need to get a life outside of the internet.

:umad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You are obsessed homie. Find a girl...should i expose your fukkery threads you failed in? You would easily win WOAT.

Ive proven my case and just because he won doesnt mean he isnt a puppet.
Lol You said Trump was a Clinton puppet and the election was already in rigged and in the bag for Hillary.

Then when Trump won, you said wait no, actually it's Trump that's a plant and a puppet for Hillary. :mjlol:

Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?

You haven't even explained 1. Why despite the enlightened knowledge you possess, you were wrong about who the election was rigged for, or 2. Why "they" would rig it for Trump so he could be Clinton's puppet when they could've cut out the middleman and had Hillary herself.

That is obviously idiotic and wholly illogical beyond measure, and exemplifies the irrationality, cognitive dissonance and pathetic need to feel special by you
PpfzDPW.png
types, and proof that all you do is just take any set of facts and reflexively attempt to fit them into your narrative no matter how nonsensical. That's why you deserve heavy consideration for back-to-back WOAT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol You said Trump was a Clinton puppet and the election was already in rigged and in the bag for Hillary.

Then when Trump won, you said wait no, actually it's Trump that's a plant and a puppet for Hillary. :mjlol:

You really expect any same person to not laugh at you?

You haven't even explained 1. Why you were wrong who the election was rigged for, or 2. Why "they" would rig it for Trump so he could be Clinton's puppet when they could've cut out the middleman and had Hillary herself.

That is obviously idiotic and wholly illogical beyond measure, and exemplifies the irrationality, cognitive dissonance and pathetic need to feel special by you
PpfzDPW.png
types and why you deserve heavy consideration for back-to-back WOAT.
Hate to bust your fruit cake bubble it wont be me this year. :mjgrin:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
It's such a shockingly close competition this year brehs.

We've got mr autism himself, the North Dakota State of horrible posting, @ThreeLetterAgency. Nap spent this whole year stumbling from copy and pasting articles about Scandinavia that he didn't read to copy and pasting articles about Syria that he didn't read to copy and pasting articles about Russia he didn't read. It was a busy time for our favorite boy whom has breakdowns when grazed on the bus to say the least. Seriously somebody do some leg work here and figure out how many times he's posted this year

Then we have @Street Knowledge, aka @DEAD7's slow cousin. How many Cato articles can we post about how lunch is an entitlement that actually makes us worse off? Is there an end to posts about how public schools are basically gulags? No there isn't

@Camile.Bidan deserves mention as maybe the most deranged person here. He's spent the past 10 years fighting the left by posting on a hip hop forum despite his crippling fear of black men. Truly impressive.

@88m3 has been utterly awful all year. 88 is easily the least grotesque on the list but by far the most willfully obstinate. Nonstop Hillary shilling in the primary was nauseating, General wasn't much better. Mainly deserves mention here as his posts became indistinguishable from napoleons as the year went on.

I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody here

Mormons are massively influential in the GOP, and came very close to doing so.

Whats your point?

Make eye contact with someone for 5 seconds today

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you already one it once. :mjlol:

Dude bragging like "I only won the WOAT once. I'm the man. :smugbiden:"

Yes, I have won one based off Mods allowing Aliases to vote.

You have room to talk. You post shyt and get clowned every month in TLR and come here to hide when it's convenient. You are only crying about me cause you despise me instead of my threads( which blows all your shyt out the water).

cry-baby-cry-o.gif