Hoe ass Trump has gone into hiding; taken to underground bunker #bunkerbytch

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team in 2018

if you think Hillary was going to be an Obama 2.0, why did she lose? cmon now :mjlol:

Democrats were alarmed at the shyt she was proposing, thats why. You don't have someone whos policies are winning for 8 years then have someone who will continue those successful policies magically lose. Obama had 2 record number show outs, she had one of the lowest.

but ok, your girl was gonna be Obama 2.0. she wasnt going to change shyt, she isnt lobby bought at all.

Bro brought up a link that backed up my point. :mjlol:

Also Hilary won the popularity vote by several million but the electoral college got Trump in. :francis:

The lengths yall go to defend the fact this man has the country about to collapse :mjlol:

Yall think a game show host would be a better politician than someone who knows wtf theyre doing and this is the result. Plague and potential civil war. Yall are lost

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That was the point you FOOL. He brought up national guards under Trump, and I made the same claim using her as an example. If you read further, I specifally mention this.
Trump is trying yo use the insurrection act to circumvent the state gov. Are you even following this story?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bro brought up a link that backed up my point. :mjlol:

Also Hilary won the popularity vote by several million but the electoral college got Trump in. :francis:

The lengths yall go to defend the fact this man has the country about to collapse :mjlol:

Yall think a game show host would be a better politician than someone who knows wtf theyre doing and this is the result. Plague and potential civil war. Yall are lost
  • 40+million unemployed
  • 2 million infected/100,000+ dead from COVID19
  • -50% GDP Q2
  • 20%+ unemployment rate
  • Protests in 100+ citites
And yet, people still defending this guy and trying to make an argument that everyone else is the same. :scust::hhh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
quote where I said he would be a better politican . I dont think you're paying attention.
Trump is trying yo use the insurrection act to circumvent the state gov. Are you even following this story?
another one not paying attention. the insurrection act has to do with the military, not the national guard. the national guard is ordered by state gov.