Hoe says Bill Cosby raped her at Playboy mansion in 1974. Cosby pulls Playboy logs, shows he wasn't even there. She changes date to when he WAS there.

Daps
I never ever moved grimy, and if I was rich and famous I would have the best legal team I could afford carefully cultivate my circle, ndas, etc.

It should be a mass movement with these men with money, platform and resources to push back against the shyt. I mean collectively no more movies, appearances, deals until false accusers start getting dragged to court and proven false righteously with consequences. That shift could happen. But if accuser dates can be changed and guys just staying silent while hit pieces get written, then logic is gone

Hoes got a lot of these dudes shook. I think it might be because a lot of celebs be in relationships and still sleeping with groupies so if they fight too hard, that part gets revealed and then they think their fanbase will feel some type of way about that.

Man I dont care. Do what you do. If I was a celeb, I would have hoes too. That comes with the territory.

But there's a lot of judgmental a$$holes out here.

Daps
What is a 16 year old doing at the Playboy mansion?

Why didn't Playboy Mansion get sued? :sas2:

Hugh Hefner was still alive when she first launched the lawsuit.

If I fall in Walmart, I'm suing Walmart. How come she didn't sue Playboy?

Could it be that she was told that he was off limits? :sas2:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This stuff is retarded. Maybe these men did engage in bad behavior, maybe they didn't.

But no one knows for sure YEARS afterwards. There's no proof at all. This stuff needs to be thrown out.

Brehs got mad at me when I said this in another thread, but it's like me declaring myself a victim of a crime 10 or 20 years later. If I went to the police saying "I got beat within an inch of my life 20 years ago and I'm ready to press charges", they would laugh me out of the police station, because I would have no case. What makes this foolishness any different?

These heffas cry a few fake tears and everybody acts different.
For one, you’re going to the police station and not a court to waste time listening to that BS.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & 2 Smokin Barrels
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
A lot of actors , musicians and entertainers get so caught up on “ Im a Star all women want to fukk me” thought but never think about not all women are like that and some are out for a bag and will play the game up to a point…

It’s crazy in this day and age u still have the trey songz type of dudes getting caught up