Hogan getting Syxx fired was the only real HOE ass shyt hulk ever did...

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I been watching nitro from that era and your crazy if you think syxx was highly over

He was just the lackey of the outsiders and was pretty meaningless

He wasn't on the level as most of the other cruiser weights when he had the title it got devalued

ironically his shyt got over big in the wwf cuz he was the only dude doing that style

but in wcw he wasn't in guys like Dean, Eddy and Rey's league

Xpac got lucky really he should thank god he was able to go to the wwf just right when it got super hot

And say what you want but in 98-99 Xpac was a huge babyface

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Syxx was the most over american cruiserweight outside of maybe Jericho. He was legit over and a great worker until he got buried.
you're overrating syxx a bit and this is proof. Maybe Jericho? More like undoubtedly Jericho...definitely Malenko as well. Eddie and Rey are Mexican Americans who were more over that Syxx. Matter a fact to be quite honest Syxx was probably the least over cruiserweight champ in 1997. He didn't really get over until he dropped the belt and started fukkin with Flair and Piper. He was great in the nWo but an expendable piece for sure. I'mma be Sean Waltman fan, but thats just how I saw it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
xpac heat didnt begin until the wwf pushed him too hard and had kane jobbin out too much.

like somebody sorta said already - chyna, road dog & xpac made DX.

At the end of 99, they Tori turn on Kane and Kane could never get payback and kept getting help and winning. That elicited the kind of reactions you heard WM 2000..when he was much more over than Cripple H.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
you're overrating syxx a bit and this is proof. Maybe Jericho? More like undoubtedly Jericho...definitely Malenko as well. Eddie and Rey are Mexican Americans who were more over that Syxx. Matter a fact to be quite honest Syxx was probably the least over cruiserweight champ in 1997. He didn't really get over until he dropped the belt and started fukkin with Flair and Piper. He was great in the nWo but an expendable piece for sure. I'mma be Sean Waltman fan, but thats just how I saw it.
The only cruiserweights more over by the time he was fired (and keep in mind he was a HEEL...) was arguably Jericho, definitely la parka, eddie, rey, and psychosis. Syxx was bigger the jericho by the time he went back to raw.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Those are revisionist Kliq tales now that WWE won the war and WCW went out of business breh.

No way Nash and Hall were giving up that much money for half the work and all the creative control they had

Just saw this thread (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...sley-eating-bananas-during-this-match.278380/), and @Henzo posted an old AOL Chat recap Kevin Nash did in 1998 and he said it then he asked for his release. Chat took place before Wrestlemania when Syxx was fired from WCW but hadn't rejoined WWF

http://paullfc2.tripod.com/NASH_CHAT

ChrisMurray (Prodigy Member)
Mr. Nash, thank you for joining. Internet rumors over the past few days state that you asked WCW President Eric Bischoff for your release from WCW on Thursday, 3/12. Is this ture? Can you comment on it? Thank you.

Kevin Nash (Speaker)
In the heat of the argument I asked for my release. He said "Are you crazy, you're not going anywhere, you're locked for 4 years, I'll send you to Poland before I send you to Vince." I replied...."They love me in Poland".

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
yea right hogans done tons of hoe shyt, hes the king. how bout telling bret hart to his face he'll put him over with the title and then telling vince fukk that im not putting over that midget. then he shut him down in wcw too because bischoff was his bytch.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
"They love me in Poland" :russ:

Little known fact, I'm the only athlete in Poland to be in their Basketball and Pro Wrestling Hall of Fames. I played ball in the Polish league after college and was scouted pretty heavily. Isiah actually was begging the Pistons to bring me back home after he heard scouts witnessed a 3 week stretch where I averaged 54.7 points, 28.5 rebounds, and 15 blocked shots a game.