Hold on... Conway was really on Islands bringing bytches back and It was Rihanna??

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Machine rocking the double breasted Suge joint:wow:

Good for these brothers, man. Sheer grind got them to where they are now. Gotta respect it :salute:

Hope to see Mach and Fahim networking with cats like this too.

If Roc shows up to one of these and takes a flick dapping Hov, Un is gonna start getting flashbacks. :damn:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like I said in the Fallon thread its amazing seeing the come up and I'm so genuinely happy for these cats man. The 4 year come up is spectacular. I hope Mach makes it next year and the OG Griselda can be reunited.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Like I said in the Fallon thread its amazing seeing the come up and I'm so genuinely happy for these cats man. The 4 year come up is spectacular. I hope Mach makes it next year and the OG Griselda can be reunited.

Mach ain't ever gonna see this level of success. His music isn't nearly accessible enough

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mach ain't ever gonna see this level of success. His music isn't nearly accessible enough
Don't want this to spin into a <<<<< is >>>>> thread. Don't care about who has more success just like to see everyone on a cool level and getting money together. The music speaks for itself and he has enough fans to where he taking a pic with Hov. He got to be doing something right.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Nah don't want how corny sound no where near the camp