Hold on, explain something to me brehs

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dean Ambrose and John Cena had a match to decide who gets to fight Seth Rollins, and the loser of that match gets a number 1 contenders match against randy orton? So loser gets a chance at a title shot and the winner gets a simple singles match?? :what:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dean Ambrose and John Cena had a match to decide who gets to fight Seth Rollins, and the loser of that match gets a number 1 contenders match against randy orton? So loser gets a chance at a title shot and the winner gets a simple singles match?? :what:
and Cena still ended up getting Rollins one on one the next night anyway :yeshrug:

Ambrose lost :mjlol:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
WWE logic

A match with seth rollins >>>>>>>>>> #1 contendership

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Looking back... why was Cena randomly thrown together with Ambrose/Rollins? Just was confusing, and as yall pointed out he ended up fighting him on Monday which I was already questioning since Seth was the Authority's golden boy why they had him fighting on Monday when he was clearly hurt from the Cell match the night before.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Looking back... why was Cena randomly thrown together with Ambrose/Rollins? Just was confusing, and as yall pointed out he ended up fighting him on Monday which I was already questioning since Seth was the Authority's golden boy why they had him fighting on Monday when he was clearly hurt from the Cell match the night before.
Cena wanted Seth for costing him the title against Brock.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
At some point during the build up someone had to have stepped back, looked at the script and gone "guys this makes no fukking sense :patrice:"

what would you rather hear.. that no one noticed... or that someone did and they went through with it anyway.

either way it speaks to effort they put into the quality of the show. i.e none.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

and Cena still ended up getting Rollins one on one the next night anyway :yeshrug:

Ambrose lost :mjlol:
:wow: but :mjlol:

That's like being the runner up at Rumble and getting the title shot at WM. Another reason for Ryback to be even more salty :wow: :wow: