Hold on, we really gone act like Kate Winslet won’t a dime in the Titantic?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Is that you PAWG Lover? @N*gga Please

Nah it’s me *sarcasm* :laff:

This man follows me around and only comes in the PAWG threads I made and tries to act annoyed by them but he seeks them out and at the same time has been in PAWG threads himself and even given PAWGs props but he’ll act militant in this one or way she’s average like these other sheep lmao

Watch he bytch about this thread but i bet he ain’t even step foot in my Megan thee Stallion thread

You so damn predictable :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it’s me *sarcasm* :laff:

This man follows me around and only comes in the PAWG threads I made and tries to act annoyed by them but he seeks them out and at the same time has been in PAWG threads himself and even given PAWGs props but he’ll act militant in this one or way she’s average like these other sheep lmao

Watch he bytch about this thread but i bet he ain’t even step foot in my Megan thee Stallion thread

You so damn predictable :mjlol:

 Nah,

Kate Winslet was so damn fine in her prime thou​

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing Titanic in a packed movie theater like 5 months after it came out…movie was a monster and Kate was:whoo:

This man knows!!! :myman:

I would always see bits and pieces of the movie on tv but I always stopped to watch whenever Kate was on screen :noah:

Until finally one day I was like, “lemme watch the whole movie” lol

• Dap
Reactions: JMD

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these pics with the yellow teeth are not helping your case.
She was always cute, the fact that shes talented helps. But she wasnt a dime
Not to mention she looked better in 2008 than she did in titanic
Probablly the only woman over 25 that Leo fukked
gcgqd0xx70e21.jpg

Cac stuck "dating" 20 year old women that could care less about his existence outside of him tricking when he could've been married to her :skip: