Hold up Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj are engaged? :wtf:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You think so? I think the same thing,nikka puts no music out,I never care about another dude's pockets,but it just amazes me all the expensive cars,jewelry,etc this nikka Meek got and he really aint accomplish shyt IMO.

He's getting most of his money from Puma, Monster Energy and Monster headphones. Doesn't really need to keep dropping music. Just IG posts with all the gear on

Truth200

Banned
Daps
He's getting most of his money from Puma, Monster Energy and Monster headphones. Doesn't really need to keep dropping music. Just IG posts with all the gear on

He will make alot of money just being with Nikki ask Safaree.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I actually kinda feel sorry for her old dude. At the same time tho... You see how her music career went to shyt after they broke up. :sadcam: I would like to know what it's like to smashtize that ass one good time tho.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You think so? I think the same thing,nikka puts no music out,I never care about another dude's pockets,but it just amazes me all the expensive cars,jewelry,etc this nikka Meek got and he really aint accomplish shyt IMO.

ironically, for all the hate he gets, Wale is the only person left on that roster with a solid musical career.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EbtsywJ.gif

their attention whoring this fake relationship shyt aint flying..

only dumb smuts will believe this... so she aint wanna be seen with Scarf Bizzy even though they dated for 12 years but she happy to pander this nikka all over her IG :mjlol: okay

Eh.

Future never married Ciara though.

And I legit see this working for the both of them :ld:
:ehh:sounds about right. Still Flow da prophet:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
EbtsywJ.gif

their attention whoring this fake relationship shyt aint flying..

only dumb smuts will believe this... so she aint wanna be seen with Scarf Bizzy even though they dated for 12 years but she happy to pander this nikka all over her IG :mjlol: okay
to be fair...most women don't respect dudes who are less successful than them

It makes sense that she's drawn to a dude like Meek who is more or less self made and independent.

Safaree was never gonna gain the respect of his woman by playing the number 2.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

It makes sense that she's drawn to a dude like Meek who is more or less self made and independent.

Meeeek is less waaaayyyy less successful than she is... so once again AS USUAL youe WRONG YOU DUMB DRAKE STAN... go suck a dikk

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

being signed to 1 nikka that's signed to another nikka is being independent :dahell: