Hold Up: Mother Of 5 Killed After Boyfriend Cut Brake Lines To Make A Crack Pipe!

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

They are inventive people.:troll:

giphy.gif

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Damn. Couldn't imagine going to hit the brakes and that shyt goes straight to the floor and..... Nothing

I wonder how fast she was going though and how long after taking off did she try to apply the brakes

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
I never in all my years heard of a crack head cutting brake lines to smoke crack. Crackheads ain’t got time for that. Those correctional officers paid him 5 dollars and some rocks to take her life damn shame.

Daps
I have to pump the brake pedal to move from park to drive, she never pressed the brake until THAT time?
u gotta hit the brakes to take the car out of park so how does that even work :dwillhuh:
Same shyt I’m thinking :why:

Let’s pretend she didn’t have to tho; still, how the he’ll she end up getting to the point off going that fast she couldn’t swerve? Not making and small turns at all where she had to break? :why:

Date crackheads, brehettes :heh:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt I’m thinking :why:

Let’s pretend she didn’t have to tho; still, how the he’ll she end up getting to the point off going that fast she couldn’t swerve? Not making and small turns at all where she had to break? :why:

Date crackheads, brehettes :heh:
Maybe they worked momentarily and gave out during the trip.